Official Heat-Pistons Series Thread! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Heat-Pistons Series Thread!

There was no home court advantage tonight....

no public address announcer Mike Biamante tonight...if that was him, he mustve been sick... ;)

Series isnt over yet by any means....the Heat were beat by a red-hot trio of the Wallaces...I'd be surprised to see Wallace keep up with that shooting...if I lose due to the offense of Ben Wallace, I can live with that.....

Pistons are a fantastic team....

Look to see Damon Jones on an even tighter leash next game...should see more of Dooling than we did in game 1 if DJ plays like he did tonight...I wanted to see Dooling down the stretch, because DJ is not getting it done on either side of the ball....

And where was Shandan Anderson....we need the guy to compensate for some matchup problems...he has the size....

I was shocked to see Rasual Butler coming into the game so early.

TerryTate said:
Pistons are a fantastic team....

The Pistons are to the NBA.....

(Puking)

What the Patriots are to the NFL.

The Pistons are a "team", in every sense of the word.

Not any one true superstar, but a bunch of really solid players that know there role.

The Heat will grab game two.......

But I think Detroit wins in six.

TerryTate said:
Look to see Damon Jones on an even tighter leash next game...should see more of Dooling than we did in game 1 if DJ plays like he did tonight...I wanted to see Dooling down the stretch, because DJ is not getting it done on either side of the ball....

And where was Shandan Anderson....we need the guy to compensate for some matchup problems...he has the size....

I was shocked to see Rasual Butler coming into the game so early.

For real. What the hell was up with Rasual getting serious minutes early and down the stretch. Shandon Anderson needs to be logging those minutes for matchup/defensive purposes.

What really steamed me was the Heat settling for so many bad shots. I understand Detriot being a great defensive team. But we were really settling on some of those IMO. Especially Wde. And when he'd have an open look deep, he hesitated.

That's the one part of Wade's game that still frustrates me. He doesn't have an outside shot (meaning he doesn't take them).

Eddie Jones showed up tonight. And for Eddie Jones to show up big and the Heat win, at least one of the two superstars have to have a big game as well. Wade had a terrible game. Shaq had a pretty good game considering his condition.

Without a healthy Shaq I just can't see the Heat winning this series. It isn't as if Shaq is going to get more energy as the series goes on, he's only going to wear down more. Zo better turn into the old Zo quick or the Heat are in major trouble and YES I am saying this after only game 1!

It's awfully quiet in here today. It's only 1 game, the series is far from over.

nyjunc said:
It's awfully quiet in here today. It's only 1 game, the series is far from over.

exactly, it's only game 1 and the Heat played terrible, the good thing is that they played terrible and still lost by only 9

nick19991 said:
exactly, it's only game 1 and the Heat played terrible, the good thing is that they played terrible and still lost by only 9

You lost by 9 at home, there aren't any moral victories. The series is far from over but the Heat have a very tough task ahead of them.

nyjunc said:
You lost by 9 at home, there aren't any moral victories. The series is far from over but the Heat have a very tough task ahead of them.

the Pistons had an extremely good night scoring and the Heat had a bad scoring night, I think they can handle Detriot

Back
Top Bottom