Official Heat-Pistons Series Thread! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Heat-Pistons Series Thread!

nick19991 said:
the Pistons had an extremely good night scoring and the Heat had a bad scoring night, I think they can handle Detriot

You don't think the bad scoring night for Miami had anything to do w/ Detroits defense?

As I've said before the Heat fans on this board are talking as if Shaq is healthy, he's clearly not. Without a 100% healthy Shaq the Heat don't have much of a chance!

nick19991 said:
the Pistons had an extremely good night scoring and the Heat had a bad scoring night, I think they can handle Detriot

It's ironic how bad the Pistons make teams look... They're a great defensive team, and the heat buckled... The Pistons will take it in 6. Shaq will be useless in the 4th quarter, and the Pistons have to many great defensive bodies.

nyjunc said:
You don't think the bad scoring night for Miami had anything to do w/ Detroits defense?

The defense had a bit to do with it but the Heat just had a bad night, they will dominate Game 2, the rust will come off and Wade will score 30+

I don't know about the officiating this game. I mean, Miami is a team that generates the most fouls in the league between Shaq/Wade from driving into the lane. They make you foul or give up the bucket. Wade got hacked quite a few times that went uncalled.

With that said, I gotta give Detroit their credit. They hit all their shots down the stretch, and didn't allow Miami to make any significant runs. Miami tied it up briefly then went cold. I think the long break had a lot to do with Miami struggling. They'll review tape, have a gameplan for game 2 and hopefully execute it. This is a 7 game series and its long from over. Keep your heads up fellow Heat fans, we're not done yet. It's not over til it's over.

nick19991 said:
The defense had a bit to do with it but the Heat just had a bad night, they will dominate Game 2, the rust will come off and Wade will score 30+

We'll see. I'd expect the Heat to win Game 2 but I'll be surprised if they dominate.

nyjunc said:
We'll see. I'd expect the Heat to win Game 2 but I'll be surprised if they dominate.

More proof that you never have seen this HEAT team play.

Dude...I think you have to have watched alot of games to make bold statements like this.....

The Heat is a great bounceback team....

The HEAT got bamboozled in PHOENIX....then played them at home and DOMINATED.

The HEAT got grinded down in San Antonio and then played them at Home and controlled the game.

The Heat has a knack for bouncing back BIG after sub par performances....of course...you wouldn't know that because you have seen maybe 2 or 3 Heat games all year.

Section126 said:

Dude...I think you have to have watched alot of games to make bold statements like this.....

The HEAT got grinded down in San Antonio and then played them at Home and controlled the game.

The Heat has a knack for bouncing back BIG after sub par performances....of course...you wouldn't know that because you have seen maybe 2 or 3 Heat games all year.

You never quit, I told you Detroit would win Game 1, didn't I? I told you they would hold Miami's O in check, didn't I? So far my predictions are coming true while yours are not. I thought Miami was just going to dominate the Pistons? I though the Pistons had no chance? I thought there was no way Detroit could score on Miami? I though there was no way Miami would be held under 90 points? Just pipe down, you look more and more foolish w/ each post.

Section126 said:

by the way, how come when I post how poor the Heat's record was against the top teams you dismiss it as "just the regular season" but you can throw a bounce back win at me from the reg season?

nyjunc said:
by the way, how come when I post how poor the Heat's record was against the top teams you dismiss it as "just the regular season" but you can throw a bounce back win at me from the reg season?

Cuz you made a statement about being surprised if the Heat dominated game 2....there is no frame of reference in the playoffs since the Heat swept their two opponents...so the only place to go is back to the regular season.

Do I have to explain everything to you now?

nyjunc said:
You never quit, I told you Detroit would win Game 1, didn't I? I told you they would hold Miami's O in check, didn't I? So far my predictions are coming true while yours are not. I thought Miami was just going to dominate the Pistons? I though the Pistons had no chance? I thought there was no way Detroit could score on Miami? I though there was no way Miami would be held under 90 points? Just pipe down, you look more and more foolish w/ each post.

WOW....you were right on a prediction....want a cookie? Just pipe down...it was one game....

BTW....what kinda loser has to live vicarously through another team because their team got their azz handed to them by the team they hate?

Section126 said:
Cuz you made a statement about being surprised if the Heat dominated game 2....there is no frame of reference in the playoffs since the Heat swept their two opponents...so the only place to go is back to the regular season.

Do I have to explain everything to you now?

Once again you have stepped up about 5 classes, you swept to mediocre teams. Detroit is a different beast. I siad I EXPECTED them to win but I don't expect a blowout, what exactly is wrong w/ that? Are you that big of homer that you think they should blow evefryone out?(I already know the asnwer to that question)

WOW....you were right on a prediction....want a cookie? Just pipe down...it was one game....

BTW....what kinda loser has to live vicarously through another team because their team got their azz handed to them by the team they hate?....

B/c my team is out I cannot watch basketball and give my honest assessment? My team is out but you still have another round to go before you get as far as we have in the lst 3 years. At least I have seen an NBA Finals.

By the way, you'll find out I'm right on alot of my predictions and I am looking forward to your excuses after Detroit wins this series.

if the Piston's are better then Miami then how come Miami had more blocks and more steals then they did?

I never knew that having more blocks and steals made your a better team but if it makes you feel better then more power to you!

nick19991 said:
if the Piston's are better then Miami then how come Miami had more blocks and more steals then they did?

When they stahand out the Larry O'Brien trophy to the teams w/ more blocks and steals rather than the teams that win then I'll say Miami is better.

Back
Top Bottom