Official Heat-Pistons Series Thread! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Heat-Pistons Series Thread!

#84Fan4Life said:
So you can only be a fan of a team where you live? This is news to me and it proves that you are a complete idiot. Please go tell all the Dolphin fans that live out of state that they are fake fans and that they can only be fans of the closest team that they live near. I'm sure that logic will go over very well. Oh, and I don't have a pro team in the city of Vero Beach so I guess I'm not supposed to like basketball at all by your logic as well.

Even though you are a waste of my time I will explain why I am a Spurs fan because I don't what you crying. I really didn't follow basketball until I was maybe 13 or 14 years old and I went with my dad to a Spurs/Heat game in Miami. We went early and I tried to get autographs of some of the players and the first 2 players that actually signed for me were David Robinson and Avery Johnson and from that time I became a huge Spur fan. I have been a fan of the Spurs ever since then and I always will be.

I hope this is enough explanation for you and if not then that's too bad. I am also sorry that you have no life and feel the need to argue with anyone that disagrees with your opinion. I will no longer respond to any of your posts because they become worthless arguments of which I am far too intelligent and busy to deal with. Welcome to my ignore list though.

Nice sense of Humor......your post BTW confirmed my suspicion...you used the word bandwagon when you yourself hopped on to the most convenient one at the time.

You also have anger issues and I do not disagree with anybody with a different opinion....I just disagree with irrational posters that just have a seething hate for people that they never have known or have never met. Welcome to my wacko poster list though.

nick19991 said:
just look at this dominance: http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=2004123008

Wade had 31 points, 10 assists and 10 rebounds, Shaq had 21 points

You are like 126: When I bring up the fact that Miami had a poor record in the reg season against the best teams in the league you dismiss it as just the reg season but now that you lost a game it's ok to take examples of the reg season to make you feel better. Which is it? Does the reg season mean something or not?

It is kinda understandable when you shoot 10 free throws against a team like Detroit.

And they shot 12 FTs, yeah it was very one sided :rolleyes: I knew you'd have a ton of excuses when the Heat lost.

nyjunc said:
You are like 126: When I bring up the fact that Miami had a poor record in the reg season against the best teams in the league you dismiss it as just the reg season but now that you lost a game it's ok to take examples of the reg season to make you feel better. Which is it? Does the reg season mean something or not?

I told you in the reg. season that Miami won in the only game that both teams were healthly. In one that the Pistons won Shaq was hurt and in the other one Damon Jones played but didn't start due to injury. You can say that the Pistons will in without Shaq playing but with him even close to 100% (which he is not) Miami would definitely win. It is now a battle with Shaq hurt, the reason Miami lost is because Wade didn't play well. But when Wade plays his game Miami will win (even without Shaq)

I told you in the reg. season that Miami won in the only game that both teams were healthly.

Once again Miami was healthy the first time they played when Detroit won while B en Wallace was out, Miami had a full squad to play that night while Detroit did not.

You can say that the Pistons will in without Shaq playing but with him even close to 100% (which he is not) Miami would definitely win.

The excuses continue... :shakeno: Weren't you one of the folks who said they'd beat Detroit w/ or w/o Shaq.

you have to forgive me if sometimes I don't make sense, I get a bit excited sometimes... Miami will win tonight and I think they will dominate the game, Wade will be awesome. I just haven't seen enough evidence to say that the Pistons can stop Wade, yes they can make him shot a low FG% but he is effective in other ways. Monday Night he still had 16 points, thats not great but considering that he shot a low FG% thats pretty good

nyjunc said:
Once again Miami was healthy the first time they played when Detroit won while B en Wallace was out, Miami had a full squad to play that night while Detroit did not.

D.Jones being hurt doesn't mean the whole team is healthly but I'll give them that game even though it was a 1 point game

The excuses continue... :shakeno: Weren't you one of the folks who said they'd beat Detroit w/ or w/o Shaq.

yes I was, and I stick by that statement. I just said that with Shaq healthly it wouldn't be close but w/o him it will be close

you have to forgive me if sometimes I don't make sense, I get a bit excited sometimes...

I like you, you are a good poster. You'll learn over time like I did.

I do think Miami will win tonight, I don't think it will be a blowout but either way the series should be tied at 1 heading back to Auburn Hills.

nyjunc said:
I like you, you are a good poster. You'll learn over time like I did.

I do think Miami will win tonight, I don't think it will be a blowout but either way the series should be tied at 1 heading back to Auburn Hills.

then we agree it will be tied after tonight :wink:

nick19991 said:
then we agree it will be tied after tonight :wink:

I said that yesterday morning and a week ago I said Det would take Games 1 and it would be tied after 4 then Det would steal another W at Miami in Game 5 and win it at home in Gm 6.

nyjunc said:
I said that yesterday morning and a week ago I said Det would take Games 1 and it would be tied after 4 then Det would steal another W at Miami in Game 5 and win it at home in Gm 6.

my prediction has changed to a Game 7 win for Miami in Miami, it has changed because I have seen how tough the Pistons can play although I still think that with a seris lead the Pistons seem to let up a bit

Who do you think will win the SA-PHX seris? I think SA will they not only have a 2-0 lead going back home but they also have way more playoff experience, they take this seris in Game 5 or 6

Miami's up 10-8 and this has already been the worst 6 minutes of officating in the playoffs this year, LOL...

So to get all the calls, just win a championship, huh?

X-Con said:
Miami's up 10-8 and this has already been the worst 6 minutes of officating in the playoffs this year, LOL...

So to get all the calls, just win a championship, huh?

i missed the 1st half b/c I was out to dinner but when I got home the officiating was so one sided in favor of Miami it was ridiculous so yuo guys need to stop complaining about the officials. There were 4 charges that were blocking fouls but called charges in favor of Miami, the Heat were constantly setting illegal screens and they even called a foul after Ben Wallace ran over 'Zo on a screen. 'Zo sets the screen(his only legal one that I aw) and they call Wallace for the foul? SDhaw just threw rashedd to the side and they call the foul on 'Sheed? wade kept pushing off w/ his off arm and they were calling fouls against Detroit. The officials did not cost Detroit the game, they lost b/c they were sleepwalking in the first half but the officials were in favor of Miami from what I saw so let's stop complaining about the officials.

Congrats on winning Game 2, the series should start to get interesting now.

Detriot who? Wade puts up 40 on the great D

these guys look like the three muskertears :lol:

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom