*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 | Page 175 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ine thing is for sure. The Colts shouldn't feel that their problems are fixed by defeating Flore's Team. Lol

I might just cancel the ticket at this rate. Refusing to stick to the run early when our passing attack is "underwhelming" and neglect to kick a FG within range idk 4 or 5 times this year, oh and you trot out Austin J. at LT every game while you ****ing bench ppl like Tua after one mediocre performance last year. Just wtf are they thinking. If Flores was such a disciplinarian and understood the game he would be ashamed of his offense and demand immediate change.

I have seen enough. If Ross can't see that this regime can't get it done then this cycle will continue for another decade.

I'd tend to agree, but I just can't see Ross pulling the trigger at this point. With Flo, I think after last season he deserves time, but if this carries on then I think he'll be gone sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom