*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 | Page 174 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big reason why this team's defense was heavily overrated. We just faced too many QB's last year who crumbled easily under pressure and didn't have the confidence to give guys a chance to make a play. It's a different world when you aren't getting to face Brandon Allen at QB.
It's making me wish we'd played hard ball with X.......not money well spent from the lacklustre play so far this season.

Another 27+ pts given up for the 3rd straight week
Yeah I mean if your special teams runs offsides and kicks kickoffs out of bounds or they call a bs ghost face mask or even if the offense fumbles the ballon their own 30 I mean it’s bound to happen

sure, but Flo couldnt even find a spot for him on the field. What does that tell you?

I did not endorse the hiring of Brian Flores. He should never have been hired. However, that is on Chris Grier for a blatant nepotism hire, and not on Brian Flores for being offered the job.

lol went from an opportunity to go up 2 games on Buffalo in the division to about to fall 3.5 games back behind them
the Buffalo bills are a top 4 team, dolphins were never going to be even close to that. your looking at football with sunglasses on.

I'm gonna have a kid and that kid will walk and talk by the time the dolphins might be relevant again. That is so depressing but also so exciting for such different reasons
You mean graduating high school

Not sure if this one feels worse than the Buffalo loss or not. Actually no, the Bills game was a surprise that we could perform so abject, now it's kind of expected.
This one is worse........the Colts are not the Bills and we should have been competitive in this game.

At the end of the season Ross needs to decide whether the FO and Flores are the right people to take the team forward. I love Flo for what he did to turn the culture around, but questions need to be asked whether he can push on from that. We'll likely know come one way or another by the end of the year.
I have seen enough. If Ross can't see that this regime can't get it done then this cycle will continue for another decade.

Good hope they take an injury here, serves them right, take a knee you've won already.

I was surprised when Grier got promoted to GM. He was heavily involved in scouting for 20 years, about the same time we have stunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom