*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 | Page 172 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team has regressed. Very sad. Tough to win with your backup QB in this league obviously. But watching this team wins/losses aside, they have regressed in every phase of the game. That’s on coaching and also on the front office with the players they chosen. Pretty sad. Very frustrating being a fan of this franchise today which I was so proud of being growing up as a kid

Remember when people here were really getting upset when a few of us picked the Dolphins to be 8-9 or 9-8, etc for the season record..... They will be extremely lucky to get 8 or 9 wins this year!

How on earth can we spend our salary cap on this roster!

It's like setting fire to money!

The Colts are playing a different defense now with a big lead but you are correct that the offense was far too conservative for most of the game.
But they are playing a defense that isn't supposed to give up 20+ yard passes and they have. Says to me that there were some shots available they Brissett didn't throw.

Wentz throws up wobblers and we can't we even knock them down.

We are garbage.
Big reason why this team's defense was heavily overrated. We just faced too many QB's last year who crumbled easily under pressure and didn't have the confidence to give guys a chance to make a play. It's a different world when you aren't getting to face Brandon Allen at QB.

I'm gonna have a kid and that kid will walk and talk by the time the dolphins might be relevant again. That is so depressing but also so exciting for such different reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom