*** OFFICIAL JAGUARS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JAGUARS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

Again, the reason why we don't: Mr. Ireland.

I feel like a broken record, but I gotta say it again, if this game doesn't convince you what a criminally negligent job Jeff Ireland has done bringing in offensive talent, what will? The Jags defense is pathetic, our QB played an outstanding game, and we still only managed to put up two touchdowns because our receivers fall down, drop the ball, or simply can't get open. And then to top it off we got no running game.

And now I read that Jeff Ireland isn't planning to address the WR position in free agency. Are you serious? Please, Mr. Ross, tear down this wall of terrible talent evaluation.

We need as much talent as we can find at the receiver position. We can't go into next season with this same cast of receivers and a 1st round WR and expect us to be vastly improved. We need an established veteran to go with some young talent

We need as much talent as we can find at the receiver position. We can't go into next season with this same cast of receivers and a 1st round WR and expect us to be vastly improved. We need an established veteran to go with some young talent

The offseason should be about allowing RT to take the next step. Not just WR's and TE's, but have a line that can pass pro and run block. Having a D that can take the ball away and get on a short field etc.

This thread is everything wrong with Miami fans regarding patience and understanding of developing a young QB. From whining and complaints in the first twenty pages to being happy the with final play of the QB. No patience or foresight.

This game was a win... and it was far from close... BUT, I think this was one of the ugliest games I have seen as far as an entire team just playing sloppy. It seemed more like the Jags were just THAT bad, and we were better because Tanny was at the helm. Just seemed like an overall bad team performance.

Ok, so having patience over the past 20 years wasnt enough? We should have patience for another 20 years? Ef That!

Also having patience is one thing when it is a good solid up and coming team, which is on Ireland. If you still have patience with what Ireland has odne, then I applaud you because you will have patience with anything. even if you are waiting for it for 50 years
This thread is everything wrong with Miami fans regarding patience and understanding of developing a young QB. From whining and complaints in the first twenty pages to being happy the with final play of the QB. No patience or foresight.

I agree with the patience guy. First half we didn't play well, but halftime Philbin said something, and we came out and took care of business. It's obvious that there are holes in this team that need to be taken care of, the Secondary and WR group. I really don't know why people start talking about the OL very much, they have done a good job in my opinion, even with injuries, to give RT mroe time than many other QBs have in making a decision. Are they perfect? No. Are they the best OL in the league? No. But they do enough to provide production.

TY Hilton lighting it up today. So mad that we didn't draft him. Guy is a stud. How do you miss someone who played in your own back yard like that...

My son asked me this earlier today and I think Ireland's thinking was we have our Hilton in Clyde gates. Gates was still on team during the draft.

I feel like a broken record, but I gotta say it again, if this game doesn't convince you what a criminally negligent job Jeff Ireland has done bringing in offensive talent, what will? The Jags defense is pathetic, our QB played an outstanding game, and we still only managed to put up two touchdowns because our receivers fall down, drop the ball, or simply can't get open. And then to top it off we got no running game.

And now I read that Jeff Ireland isn't planning to address the WR position in free agency. Are you serious? Please, Mr. Ross, tear down this wall of terrible talent evaluation.

If he doesn't sign Wallace or Jennings, Ireland can seriously **** off. Ross should ****ing mandate that ****. I'm not one for the owner telling the GM what to do, but when the GM refuses to do anything to help the problem because he's too much of a sackless dip****, I can live with Mr. Ross opening his mouth if need be.

My son asked me this earlier today and I think Ireland's thinking was we have our Hilton in Clyde gates. Gates was still on team during the draft.

Ireland probably was thinking that, and that just shows you Ireland's fuzzy logic and player analysis.

I betcha that our highlights are not even on NBC or ESPN.

to be honest, this game does not deserve mucho coverage

the team put in a solid effort from top to bottom and we have a decent future..... i have hope for next year.

Back
Top Bottom