Official March Madness Thread: The Road To Indianapolis | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official March Madness Thread: The Road To Indianapolis

death7star said:
GO MONTANA GO!

id rather play them then nevada!

Looks like we play you :D while im not expecting a win, dont be surprised if we do or at the least make you sweat, our coach is very good, and the Griz play as a team very well, here's to a good game, and i hope you lose :tongue: :wink:

don't know bout you guys but I have Duke and Alabama playing in the final four and I'm not a bama fan. just the way I have it playing out. I have Florida and UConn playing on the other side of the bracket. UConn and Duke in the final game and Duke winning. How do you guys have the final four? my brother had Nevada in the final four, I have to dog him on that :lol:

Sure am glad to see Alabama win. My bud started a leauge thing to where you pay a dollar for a team and you stick with them through the whole tournment. Whoever drew the team that wins it all will get all of the money. So that person will get like 50-60 dollars worth. I drew Alabama and now I hope to see them dominate.

gotta love adam morrison 35 points...His team was down and he had only 17 points then just took over, getting 18 points in the next 10 minutes

Only 1 wrong so far (Oklahoma over Wisconson-Milwaukee)

in the games on now I got Syracuse, Indiana, and Duke

Rocky Raccoon said:
Only 1 wrong so far (Oklahoma over Wisconson-Milwaukee)

in the games on now I got Syracuse, Indiana, and Duke

i got 1 wrong 2. the nevada game. I also got those teams right now. i wanted to pick SD St so bad. but thought Indy has been playin pretty good. should of went with my first instinct :boohoo:

I don't believe this crap. I actually had A&M and then changed it this morning. 'Cuse sucks.

Nappy Roots said:
i got 1 wrong 2. the nevada game. I also got those teams right now. i wanted to pick SD St so bad. but thought Indy has been playin pretty good. should of went with my first instinct :boohoo:

Don't know if you're watching it or not, but it's a good game. Either team could win it. There's about 3 and half minutes left and Indiana can tie it up with a FT on a 3 pt play.

Back
Top Bottom