Official March Madness Thread: The Road To Indianapolis | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official March Madness Thread: The Road To Indianapolis

SDSU just went on a 5-0 run to make it 81-76 with 2:40 left.

Indiana is missing FT's. Probably gonna cost them the game.

Indiana is down 1 with 13 seconds left and they have the ball.

byroan said:
SDSU just went on a 5-0 run to make it 81-76 with 2:40 left.

Indiana is missing FT's. Probably gonna cost them the game.
Indiana has the ball...down 83-82...13 seconds left. COME ON INDIANA!

My brackets aren't too bad after day one. All the teams I had that lost today I had losing in the second round.

byroan said:
My brackets aren't too bad after day one. All the teams I had that lost today I had losing in the second round.
same here...Gonzaga gave me a SCARE though, I have them going to the elite 8.

14/16 today

Oklahoma :fire:
Syracuse :fire:

Yeah, I have Gonzaga in the Sweet 16. Marquette, Nevada, and 'Cuse were my 3 losses.

byroan said:

The key is keeping your final four in tact through the first weekend. LSU and BC almost killed me, but both are still alive after today.

Cuse losing kills my bracket. i had them going to the elite 8, an beating duke on the way...

Nappy Roots said:
Cuse losing kills my bracket. i had them going to the elite 8, an beating duke on the way...

no i didnt. i had them losin to duke, and duke losin to Texas....my fault

Nappy Roots said:

They shot their wad last week. Gmac injured didn't help either.

culpepper2chambers said:
u guys are so lucky u dont have school

Even when I was in school, I didn't go. March Madness games counted as holidays for me. :lol:

Nappy Roots said:
no i didnt. i had them losin to duke, and duke losin to Texas....my fault

I got the two most talented teams in the country, IMO Uconn and Texas playing in the finals. I was tempted to go with all chalk and see how that would've played out it's tough going with lower seeds because usually there are a few that are considered giant killers but I seem to always pick the wrong one. Anyway if Wichita St. beats Pearl's team i'll be very happy with my bracket.

Back
Top Bottom