*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread *** Wk10 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread *** Wk10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd run the ball on every down today with Gore, Drake and Ballage.....if we lose today our season is pretty much over as far as the playoffs chances. There's no way we go 5-1 after today. Hope for the young players to do well.

I'd run the ball on every down today with Gore, Drake and Ballage.....if we lose today our season is pretty much over as far as the playoffs chances. There's no way we go 5-1 after today. Hope for the young players to do well.

I dont agree. We have the Bengals 1 game ahead of us & 99% they will lose today & AJ Green is hurt as well.

Don’t know if I can watch New England/Tennessee, every New England game they have to constantly list all of Brady’s accolades.

I have the ticket, but don’t have red zone anymore for some reason

Money hungry dipsh*ts at Direct TV/AT&T have made it separate from the Ticket package at a separate charge (of course)...I think it'sn $100 bucks.....but I got it "free" (thrown into the Ticket charge) by calling numerous times and complaining.

Saints cinci for me today. Albeit way behind real time

Need the saints to get a road w.

Money hungry dipsh*ts at Direct TV/AT&T have made it separate from the Ticket package at a separate charge (of course)...I think it'sn $100 bucks.....but I got it "free" (thrown into the Ticket charge) by calling numerous times and complaining.
That’s crazy. They can keep it. Not like my favorite team is ever on the red zone channel anyways lol

I disagree. A .500 team this late in the season is never 'sunk'. If we win all the games remaining against lesser teams and maybe even squeeze out an upset win we will be in good shape. Cincy holding the tiebreaker really hurts though, but they will fold like usual.
Technically you are correct but I’m not sure we can call anyone a “lesser” team - perhaps Buffalo but I’d be very surprised if we beat them 2x.

I feel like Tennessee is going to get blown out today like 38-13 or something like that ugh tired of New England

I feel like Tennessee is going to get blown out today like 38-13 or something like that ugh tired of New England
Watch them get HF because of how KC-SD plays out. Our division is such a joke. They start the year 6-0 in the conference before a single snap. Since Brady has been there the Bills have only beaten them 2 or 3 times, not sure about the Jets (5 perhaps) and us the same-ish.

It's still amazing to me how NE does so many things that show creativity, common sense and seem to work. For example, Patterson running the ball pretty effectively and other teams still can't get out of the mud.

Watch them get HF because of how KC-SD plays out. Our division is such a joke. They start the year 6-0 in the conference before a single snap. Since Brady has been there the Bills have only beaten them 2 or 3 times, not sure about the Jets (5 perhaps) and us the same-ish.
It’s why New England gets to the AFC title game so easily every year. Get home field, win one home game and they’re in the title game just like that. Every time New England fails to get a bye, they don’t make the super bowl. They never talk about it but New England has lost 4 straight road playoff games.

Watching Andy Reid design creative plays to get his recievers wide-open shows me what a real offense guru looks like. Gase such a fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom