*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Indianapolis Colts Game Thread *** Wk12 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Indianapolis Colts Game Thread *** Wk12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t disagree. Still shows they were incorrect to a degree. Despite what you think they are not irrelevant right now. 5-5 is where other teams are in the mix too.
All the 5-5 teams are irrelevant. With that said I figure if Cincinnati, Baltimore lose then Miami will definitely lose to Indianapolis today

Realistic. You really think any of these 5-5 teams in a weak conference has a chance to even get to the title game let alone the super bowl?
No. Not with the chiefs rams and saints in the nfl.

But what if one of those teams rattled off 6 straight wins. That would be pretty great and definitely not irrelevant

For example, the colts are hot right now. No reason they can’t make some noise

No. Not with the chiefs rams and saints in the nfl.

But what if one of those teams rattled off 6 straight wins. That would be pretty great and definitely not irrelevant

For example, the colts are hot right now. No reason they can’t make some noise
I would love to see someone else besides the usuals represent the AFC but it’s not like Indy has gotten hot beating good teams. Eh guess that’s why they play the games

Edelman gets crushed and just keeps on keeping on, no idea how he didn’t break his elbow.

Realistic. You really think any of these 5-5 teams in a weak conference has a chance to even get to the title game let alone the super bowl?

What if the fans' goal is a playoff spot? I suspect that's the goal of most 5-5 teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom