*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK4 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK4

I really have more interest in the college football games that are one tonight than the preseason NFL games. Actually I think I'm more interested in the cuts that will come on Friday and Saturday and the signings and trades that will take place around the league over the next few days.

Sounds like somebody has got money on college ball. I remember those days. Put a little money on it and any college football game is interesting.

Sounds like somebody has got money on college ball. I remember those days. Put a little money on it and any college football game is interesting.

I think we're all starving for some real football content at this point. I'm parched for damn sure and will gladly tune into any game with meaning at this point.

Miami doesn't have enough talent in the defensive reserves to make get excited about having to sit through 4 quarters of Fales/Doughty at qb and Smith, Johnson Perry at rb. Actually I am a little interest in finding out if they put Perry or Johnson on the 53 man roster or try to pick up a back from another team.

With Doughty and fales playing, I imagine our punts will be in the double digits. If they don't decide to have an interception competition that is

And I'm here. Met Fales' uncle. Nice guy, hopes his nephew lands a job.

Holy **** there are a mother load of Dolphins guys here tonight! I was worried about walking to the show (6 blocks) and back to the hotel wearing our colors.

But the Vikings fans have shown nothing but class. Very courteous. Well played, Minnesota......

The Minnesota fans at Hard Rock were kinda obnoxious, maybe they were Florida Vikings fans.lol

Back
Top Bottom