*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 15 Saturday Night | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 15 Saturday Night

The weather here is freaking nasty! Real nasty.. I'm 15 minutes from the stadium and it's sleeting here! Pray it stops otherwise the players are going to have a very VERY hard time playing in this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, lets not turn this into a "what the weather is where I am" kinda thread - unless you're there, of course.

We (myself included :bobdole:) already screwed up the other thread.

That being said:

**** THE JETS!

Go Dolphins ... Charge to the Playoffs!!!

Guys, lets not turn this into a "what the weather is where I am" kinda thread - unless you're there, of course.

That being said:

**** THE JETS!

We haven't won a super bowl in over 40 years Bumpus. You should allow us to have a little fun with the weather......lol

Ozzy rules!!

View attachment 17755 Armando Salguero‏ @ArmandoSalguero
Game tonight.

Good lordy. Who wants to live in a dump like that.

I prefer.......

AtlanticHotelwithkidsandbeach_f7f2a319-7c1f-4b2f-9b12-06815f9a2a35.jpg

That being said:

**** THE JETS!

Dam mods. We have weather bragging rights down here. Don't be jealous. :lol:

Does anyone know if the guys from MetLife takeover are going to be there this year? Man they make a hell of a difference, I remember players were shocked for the last few years just how vocal our fans were in MetLife

Does anyone know if the guys from MetLife takeover are going to be there this year? Man they make a hell of a difference, I remember players were shocked for the last few years just how vocal our fans were in MetLife

Yes they will and have sold out 900 tickets in 2 sections

http://metlifetakeover.com

Looks like one heck of a fun day and night. My wife saw it and said we need to go one year.

Back
Top Bottom