*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 15 Saturday Night | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 15 Saturday Night

I'll be there, Sec. 139. Or drunk in the parking lot. Probably both.

Stopped raining and sleeting but it's still only 35 and really messy. Hopefully the field will be dry though. If it stays like this it should be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e90MBjD.png

8e9.jpg

xwOwrM.jpg

mnxyc.jpg

pebg0.jpg

11049400_1424457874531434_180022936_n.jpg

20141125_112536_.jpg

nfl-draft-memes-are-just-here-so-they-wont-get-fined-35-photos-7.jpg

mark.sanchez.memes.1.jpg

Yes they will and have sold out 900 tickets in 2 sections

http://metlifetakeover.com

Looks like one heck of a fun day and night. My wife saw it and said we need to go one year.

That's so damn cool ..I love what those guys do. It would be awesome to make it up there one year, living in FL I've never been to a visitor stadium. That would be a great trip though

Way to represent guys!! Be loud as hell, let them know you're there!!!!!!

Tix just fell into my lap. I'll be there as well....In my Ricky Will jersey

I'll be in section 148. Should be like a dolphins home game. They can't give Jets tickets away

Hope you guys get loud up there!! I'm going to a wedding at the moment, hope I can get to a bar by game time

Moore needs to play smart and this coaching staff needs to call a smart game. Please don't put too much on his shoulders. Don't let him hurt the team.

I know everyone wants to play balanced and controlled but Gase has shown to great feel for letting what's working to play itself out. If Moore is slinging it around and having success I doubt the staff pulls in the reigns

Turnovers in weather like this is key. Last weeks game in the rain may help the fins tonight.

Back
Top Bottom