*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK3 | Page 88 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK3

Time to bench Cutler and put Moore in. Wasted 10 millon on this guy when the team would most likely have the same record with Moore starting. With either guy starting this wasn't going to be a playoff team. Wasted money on Cutler, Timmons , Maxwell, Julius Thomas just to name a few.
Moore will be in concussion protocol after his first series.

But whatever, its not like we are going to win games with either guy the way the rest of our team is playing. Oline, receivers, Dline, secondary, special teams.....

We are a mess. Let's see how they respond this week heading into the Saints game.

I think it's time for me to start watching some "I Love Lucy" and "The Honeymooners" reruns!!!

If losing beget winning then we would have won a SB. Its never better to be bad. Only shortsighted people sit there and believe that being bad is the key to being successful later because teams like NE and Pitts have no problem finding the guys they need because they are organizations who draft well.
Not at all what I said.

Where are those Cutler is going to replace Ryan comments.
Thinking of ways to potentially better the team isn't a bad thing.

And please don't act like Ryan Tannehill hasn't ever **** the bed against Jets or the Bills. Remember 1 win to go to the playoffs and he looks worse than Cutler today? I sure as hell do.

Moral of the story, without an effective Ajayi this offense is going to struggle big time.

Here's a shout out to the D who played the majority of the game, held the opposing team to 20 points while the O pooped the bed.

Thinking of ways to potentially better the team isn't a bad thing.

And please don't act like Ryan Tannehill hasn't ever **** the bed against Jets or the Bills. Remember 1 win to go to the playoffs and he looks worse than Cutler today? I sure as hell do.

You were wrong on Cutler and are still wrong about tannehill. Give it up.

Back
Top Bottom