*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK3 | Page 89 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK3

Moral of the story, without an effective Ajayi this offense is going to struggle big time.

True. I would have liked to see Gase use the pass to set up the run game, but they couldn't even get the passing game going.

Thinking of ways to potentially better the team isn't a bad thing.

And please don't act like Ryan Tannehill hasn't ever **** the bed against Jets or the Bills. Remember 1 win to go to the playoffs and he looks worse than Cutler today? I sure as hell do.

Cutler was really really bad today, so was the play calling- again.

Let's see if there if is a review to see if he trapped it. Would be a fitting end.

Thinking of ways to potentially better the team isn't a bad thing.

And please don't act like Ryan Tannehill hasn't ever **** the bed against Jets or the Bills. Remember 1 win to go to the playoffs and he looks worse than Cutler today? I sure as hell do.

He was in his second year. I don't excuse him for that but a second year QB isn't who he is yet while a veteran QB is. The reason why this team made the playoffs last year is that TAnnehill learned to play well in the 4th last year even after 3 bad quarters. He progressed. Cutler regressed throughout his career.

HE HAS A LENGTHY CAREER OF BEING TERRIBLE. HE HAS A LENGTHY CAREER OF INCONSISTENCY. HE WAS A JOKE AROUND THE LEAGUE AND UNSIGNED BECAUSE THE QB WHO CAN CRAP THE BED SO BADLY IS WHO HE ALWAYS HAS BEEN.

Bad day at the office. No fire whatsoever. Got to put this one behind us and move on.

Back
Top Bottom