*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK3 | Page 91 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK3

I I'll still take Ryan over Jay.
I'll probably say the same thing after I rewatch the game, but this is like typical Miami Dolphins football.

Inconsistent QB play year in and year out. Tannehill would've played better today no doubt, but he's proven to come up small quite a bit too.

I'll probably say the same thing after I rewatch the game, but this is like typical Miami Dolphins football.

Inconsistent QB play year in and year out. Tannehill would've played better today no doubt, but he's proven to come up small quite a bit too.

Just a continued example of bad football in general- honeslty.

I don't like that Cutler threw a TD in the end. He played like crap for every series of the game except the last one. Gase might be fooled into thinking there is something to build on, but IMO Cutler has lost whatever little bit of potential he had before he came to the fins. The guy really sucked today and didn't do anything to elevate the play of our offense. I don't know if it's Gase or what, but our play today was a complete joke. It might be wrong of me, but I am happy that this loss will not set well with Gase. I am going to mail him some Tums and hope he chokes on one. Ok, just kidding on my last, but I am pretty pissed off at the guy and our team right now! I expected at least our team to be competitive.

Last edited:
Volk, hey. I don't know how old you are but it is a shame you were never able to see the Undefeated Fins, or the Fake Spike etc. It was a thing of Beauty. I don't believe in curses, but, there have been so many times this team has come out flat, unprepared, not motivated etc. This is a division game, obviously the coaches did not prepare for this, frankly, the whole coaching staff needs to go. They won last weeks game by pure random circumstances, they did not win by skill. Yup this has been going on forever, there are those of us who still have nightmares about the Jaguar game. shudder

The Ever Expecting Nothing From The Current Coaches VIPER

That’s the problem...I’m old! I didn’t get to see the glory team, but saw a fair amount of Marino and forward from there. My memories are of great players let down by glaring weaknesses they could not overcome. Early playoff exits, Monday night miracles, late season loosing streaks, etc. This is just more of the same. I am used to it now and no longer let it ruin my day, but every year I get a little less invested. With the way the NFL is going, I’m starting to lose some interest in the league overall, too. Sad. Football used to be my favorite thing. And yes, I remember the Jaguar game, as I watched the whole miserable thing.

All those screaming for Tannehill, Tannehill has more losses against the Jets than wins. So that argument should stop right there. He wouldn’t have made any difference today.

**** the Dolphins.

Four nail biter games going on right now. NFL Redzone is showing it's worth as the greatest channel ever created.

And Patriots march down the field for the win. Houston was up 2 with 2:20 left and elected to kick a field goal on 4th and a foot. I had a gut feeling the Patriots would make them pay.

Back
Top Bottom