*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10

Lazor is terrible.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

an RT throw short of the sticks on 3rd down. who saw that coming?

Solid Tanny. Throwing below the sticks on 3rd.

LOL you do realize the playcall and the route was called for 3 yards short of the sticks right? That wasn't Tannehill saying Oh ill just throw it short.

So...you are saying he's playing a perfect game? That's certainly more rational. :lol: He was given about as much time as you can expect to get in the endzone, which is little to none. That's why it's pretty stupid to go to the passing game immediately, particularly when that pass game relies so heavily on screens (also a terrible play in the endzone, which should go without saying; so we can count on seeing it next time we are in that position). If you learned that you sit back in the endzone and go through all your progressions, your coach sucked ass (probably Lazor).

Of course, the key word in my post was that he was "partially" responsible. The majority of the responsibility falls on Lazor and his terrible playcalling. Ajayi looked very promising and is a power runner, so what possible use could we have with him in that position?

that's reasonable.

roll Tannehill out!!! Let him run!!! dude only has 50 yards rushing this season. He would be safer running and on the run than taking blind sided hits all day.

Hopefully the eagles will put in their back ups in the 2nd half....

Finishing our beers here and headed home. I'll be watching 007 Spectre today. This team is so jacked up! Not wasting THIS Sunday.

Wow. What a bunch of miscues in that 1st quarter. Blown coverages all over the place, a kick return to the 1-yard line, false start penalty, safety, Landry's drop that nearly results in an interception, Cameron catching the ball short of the sticks, a 30 yard punt. This team is a ****ing mess. I want to see Campbell calling them out on the sideline.

LOL you do realize the playact and the route was called for 3 yards short of the sticks right? That wasn't Tannehill saying Oh ill just throw it short.

No, he doesn't realize that. That's why he complains about the wrong thing very often.

Why do we always run routes short of the sticks?...let's blame Tannehill for that too

Ozzy rules

Who can we salvage from this dumpster fire moving forward? Landry, Suh, Reshad, Miller, .....?

Sun Life is going to be a ghost town the next few home games.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom