*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10

Thank god I can't get this game where iam at.It would make me sick to my stomach.We are getting worse by the week.

Leave Lazor in Philly with his buddy Chip. Send Lou who to some HS team in jersey. Have a computer call the Offensive and Defensive plays for the remainder of the season.

It would be nice one day instead of debating whether it is Tannehill's fault or not ,is how much credit he should get. That would be nice, for once.

Let's pay 114 million to one guy when the team has no Linebackers, no Guards , one legitimate CB who is past his prime , one saftey worth a damn. Tannenbum and Hickey have no business having high level job with any NFL team.

Jesus, this again? It's starting to come across as pure jealousy that he got paid.

Who would have you brought in with that money and/or the money we still had after bringing in Suh? Which FAs? I'll give you a hint, there were little to none and the ones we could have weren't impacted by his contract at all. Please tell me you would have paid MediOdrick. :lol:

The only good LB. **** this team. **** this season. **** Ross. **** Tannenbaum.

Shepphard sucks, did u guys see that replay where ertz was wide open and bradford overthrew? He looked lost...

Eagles are attacking the middle of the field with their TE's and our LB's and Safety's look lost.

LOL you do realize the playcall and the route was called for 3 yards short of the sticks right? That wasn't Tannehill saying Oh ill just throw it short.

exactly. RT does not make his own decisions where to throw the ball. ever.

Campbell looks lost and has no control. Cannot keep his guys from these pentys

Worst dline in the NFL....horrible LBs and DBz that can't civer though is hard to cover when the QB has all day to throw. It feels as philbin is still the coach

Ozzy rules

Back
Top Bottom