***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 485 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense needs to clean up some things before going against the big boys and the OL which looked good but had too many stupid penalties that they need to eliminate.

Homer looked really good as the no 2 back going over 100 yards on just 10 carries.

Defense needs to clean up some things before going against the big boys and the OL which looked good but had too many stupid penalties that they need to eliminate.

Homer looked really good as the no 2 back going over 100 yards on just 10 carries.

Random thoughts.... Agree, the RB's were the stars of the game. Penalties will happen the first game but they need to get that fixed. I still am not real "comfortable" with Rosier even though he had a decent game. Nice to see there were no turnovers. I was kind of surprised that the TE's weren't more involved. The kick/punt return coverage was a little loose.

Last edited:
Initially I thought so as well but looking at Rosier - he looks much better than Brad. B-C is an inferior opponent and the real tests are still coming but Brad had a whole lot of head scratch throws against inferior competition as well. Can't really say that from Rosier today. I cannot recall one really bad throw (going into the 4th)

Honestly I give us a pretty decent chance against FSU.

Random thoughts.... Agree, the RB's were the stars of the game. Penalties will happen the first game but they need to get that fixed. I still am not real "comfortable" with Rosier even though he had a decent game. Nice to see there were no turnovers. I was kind of surprised that the TE's weren't more involved. The kick/punt return coverage was a little loose.

Homer looks like the next great RB

Thanks for the quick notes and summaries. I wasn't able to watch the game and probably won't be able to.

Is it me or do you think that this is the last time that we see the bling?
It was very odd. I get the message, reward the guy who gets a turnover. But they took it away like 2 seconds later. What's the point

It was very odd. I get the message, reward the guy who gets a turnover. But they took it away like 2 seconds later. What's the point

It is supposed to be a temporary thing. Bragging rights (and a little mocking from teamates) for a few minutes....I would assume it is more a fun thing rather than being taken seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom