***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 491 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The turnover chain!!!

DK8CoBdVYAApvwZ.jpg:large

This is the type of game that Brad Kaaya would of gotten up 14 points, Duke changes their defense to apply more pressure and Kaaya goes into statue mode and we don't score for the rest of the game or he has a bad fumble in the pocket. Rosier's mobility really is a game changer for this offense and gets me even more excited for a guy like Nicosie Perry down the road.

But Rosier has impressed me this year. Was not expecting this level of accuracy from him. Sure he had a bad stretch there in the 2nd and 3rd but that was more to him not getting acclimted to the pressure quick enough. Miami needs to work on that all week as FSU will be the toughest front they see all year.

I can live with a defense that gives up yards in the middle of the field but stiffens when it counts the most. Glad to see we started getting some good pressure on the QB in this game.

Overall that was a quality win on the road. Now we get to sit back and watch Va Tech and Clemson tonight and see what our prime Coastal and Conference competition looks like on the big stage.

According to Vegas Miami has 30\1 odds at the national championship lol

According to Vegas Miami has 30\1 odds at the national championship lol

If we get to play Clemson in early December, this season will have been a major success.

Next year will be a much more experienced and talented team, especially if Rosier makes strides and were to come back as a redshirt senior. I think that team could legit compete for a national championship, despite a tougher schedule.

3 p.m. Thursday update:

UM officials said the game will remain a 3:30 p.m. kickoff.

Saturday’s forecast in Tallahassee, according to Weather.com, calls for a high of 89 degrees with a possible “stray shower or thunderstorm.” Wind gusts of 24 mph are expected.

Sunday is expected to be stormy, with a 90 percent chance of rain and winds of 10 to 15 mph.

Better get the run game going early on. Hard to complete passes in 24 MPH winds plus FG's and extra points will be affected i would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom