***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 493 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Furthermore I don't like Cager. He should have sold out on that last pass to him it would have been PI

We need to take a lead into the half, come out, and score again. Force Blackman to beat you. He's not ready.

That was one of the weakest facemask I've seen. It's a 15 yarder only right? That wasn't 15 yards

Rosier is ****ing awful.

Even his stepfather just said, "who is he throwing to?"
Mark needs to use his mobility. At this point that's his best attribute. Richards should have had a 1st down the play prior

On a strong positive note, this defense has been nothing short of phenomenal. Gave up a couple of big runs but made up for it each time. The three points on the board is from a roughing the passer penalty (physical/emotional game like this, it sucks but doesn't bother me as much -- I like sending a message early) on a play that was a third down stop out of FG range.

The front 7 pretty much all look like a bunch of future first rounders. Norton has dominated this game.

The offense is blowing this game though. Richards is out of sync and Walton clearly isn't close to healthy. Rosier has been completely off the mark. Penalties have been suicide.

I hope that shot Rosier just took on a great tough run wakes him up. I'm not a fan but he's not a bad college QB.

We cannot go into the half scoreless. Blackman is talented enough to make the one big play that could put us in serious trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom