***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 503 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was well defended and Langham still caught it on the rebound lol

This team is killing me. Second week in a row coming down to the last second.
Yea i really hope we just stomp Syracuse. Syracuse has no business beating a ranked team they are in for a letdown after riding an emotional high

These guys are winners. They expect to win every game. That is the big difference from the past few years.

Hey Truth and brother Use. Good to see you guys in this forum :thumbsup

These guys are winners. They expect to win every game. That is the big difference from the past few years.

Hey Truth and brother Use. Good to see you guys in this forum :thumbsup
Well they need to win earlier and not wait till the last few seconds lol.

I'm in my 4th week of recovery from a radical nephrectomy. Had kidney cancer so I had to get it removed...this is not helping.

How Cager starts over this guy is a mystery . We sure need Richards back for our ACC title run. He catches some of those fade routes we threw to Thomas and Harley.

Sorry to hear that brother Truth. Best wishes on a speedy recovery.
It's all good. I've got faith in God plus I have...or had two kidney's. I can live with one. It could have been so much worse if it was somewhere else. Plus it was all contained in the kidney, no spread to any other organs, no chemo or radiation required.

How Cager starts over this guy is a mystery . We sure need Richards back for our ACC title run. He catches some of those fade routes we threw to Thomas and Harley.

I just looked at his game log. Why doesn't Langham play more he doesn't see the field sometimes

That's good news Truth. I am very familiar with chemo and rad treatments. Avoiding those is good news indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom