***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 504 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked at his game log. Why doesn't Langham play more he doesn't see the field sometimes

5 catches for 100 yards as a back up ? Not bad at all.

Homer ended up with 170 yards rushing on 20 carries plus a TD reception.
Rosier who started so bad ended 23/37 for 297 and a TD with no picks. Nice recovery you streaking sum bitche

I just looked at his game log. Why doesn't Langham play more he doesn't see the field sometimes
I'm guessing he's going to start getting a lot more playing time. He's not fast and I think Richt prefers faster WRs but the kid just makes plays.

I had heard there were like 5 players Richt told they probably wouldn't play for him. Two of them left the program, the other three? Malik Rosier, Michael Jackson and Langham. Rosier and Jackson start or play significantly....Langham looks like he's going to start getting on the field a lot more. Nice to know these guys stayed, worked their butts off and changed Richt's mind (who's ego clearly doesn't prevent him from changing his mind).

Early in this game the WRs were dropping passes...tough passes but still dropping them. They really need Richards back...Berrios can't be the only reliable receiver we have. Langham needs to get on the field.

Best wishes Truth

5 catches for 100 yards as a back up ? Not bad at all.

Homer ended up with 170 yards rushing on 20 carries plus a TD reception.
Rosier who started so bad ended 23/37 for 297 and a TD with no picks. Nice recovery you streaking sum bitche

Haha he got half of those completions on the last drive with those little swing passes to Herndon and Berrios.

He was unfortunate tonight. He usually makes better decisions on those read options but he guessed wrong more often than not and it stalled drives.

Still i don't fault him, he has been really great for us at QB. Richt has gotta run that ball and move those chains, and when he gets down, let Rosier hot streak us back in it or we go down.

Rosier needs to work on consistency for sure
It seems like he's trying to win the game on one throw early on. Every throw is 30+ yards. He needs to be more patient and take more underneath throws, get into a rhythm and then take a shot deep. I also don't like how we keep running fade routes in the red zone to our small WRs. The WRs aren't winning the one-on-one matchups and they're definitely not coming up with those 50-50 balls.

I think Richt is looking for a WR to step up with Richards out, someone other than Berrios. Thomas (who's a freshman), Mullins and Berrios played most of the game at WR, that's 5'9", 5'10" and 5'9" at your wideout. Cager didn't play today and he's 6'5" but after the way he played against FSU it makes sense. He played soft and a lot shorter than 6'5". Don't know if he was hurt or not but Langham needs to be starting, at least until Richards is back.

I have to smile reading all these in-game comments. :laugh

As i said last week..our run game should be fine and it is fine.
In regards to Rossier: i prefer a QB who struggles but steps up when it is crunch time than vice versa. In time he will be more consistent.

Top 10 baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom