***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking foward to that FIU rematch. I don't even care if it's going to be a complete whitewash, the intensity and passion will be off the charts. That is what makes college football great.

I'm looking foward to that FIU rematch. I don't even care if it's going to be a complete whitewash, the intensity and passion will be off the charts. That is what makes college football great.

I agree the intensity should be off the charts. Lets just hope BOTH teams keep their cool this time. We don't want another fight. That would just put back both programs.

Old Cuban cigarette co. called Dosal Tobacco which moved to Opa Locka. 305's are the #1 value brand in FL!

Yeah, I'm glad he was able to help his family out. It is sad about his mom on dialysis, and I am pretty certain she'll be getting much better treatment now. I hope Frank can stay healthy and sign many more contracts like that. Personally, he's my favorite U running back, I think he'll be the best.

Midwestern values and a quarter will give you a phone call to someone who gives a ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom