Official Miami Hurricanes vs Georgia Tech Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Miami Hurricanes vs Georgia Tech Thread

As much of a non-believer I am in Randy Shannon...it's hard for me to pin this steamrolling on him. I was almost sure GT was going to thump Miami pretty bad.

For all the Robert Marve lovers...he stinks...but he needs better coaching. He's an inaccurate passer, throws everything 90 mph, has no touch or feel to his game, and has regressed. Throws the most boneheaded interceptions I've seen since...well...Kyle Wright and Kirby Freeman. He played better his first 3 games of his career than he has the past 7....Nix is awful...

This is the same mistake prone, lame offense that was witnessed under Coker....the WR's drop too many passes...the QB's throw too many picks.

Miami looked intimidated by Georgia Tech....they couldn't tackle...didn't want to after Dwyer ran over a couple of defenders.

Miami had something to play for finally and all they brought to the fight was lack of effort and the same ol' mistakes they've made for going on 5 years now.

Everytime Miami squeaks out a win over some team that had more to do with them beating themselves than Miami beating them....here comes the "Canes are back" rhetoric...I got news for you...Miami is a long way from being "back"...none of Miami's opponents give a rats *** about where Rivals has Miami's recruiting classes ranked...they're just going to line up and bust 'em in the mouth and make those recruits block, tackle, run, pass, and catch.

GT played with an injured QB, a decimated offensive line that at times featured a 254 pound offensive tackle, etc...and imposed their will on Miami...the game wasn't even as close as the score...resulting the 2nd most rushing yards ever given up by Miami....

This is what I mean by the difference in Miami and the best teams in the country is that the best teams in the country make it look easy on offense...while Miami can never get out of their own way.

Even middle of the pack teams execute offensive plays so much more consistant than Miami does....and not just referring to this Miami team either...so save the "but they're young" comment...I'm referring to Miami's offense since Brock Berlin left....until Miami gets better play from the QB's and WR's...the defense will always be on the field too much.

I don't think Miami has been the same since that 40-3 steamrolling by LSU a few years ago...Miami is better than they were last year...is that the new standard?

I'll admit, I was one foot on the Shannon bandwagon...after last nights game...I'm off.

We beat 5 average teams at their worst, and when we played a real team, we got trainwrecked.

Blah. Makes me sick. Is this the new Hurricane standard? Win 8 games against bad teams and be blown out when we play an actual team?

Terrible. Absolutely terrible. Next season is going to be even worse.

Back
Top Bottom