Official NE PITT Thread!!! | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NE PITT Thread!!!

now it's over! F*CK THE PATS!!!! sorry, cant help it, i just hate both the teams in the SB!!! now i have to be a TO/Eagles fan, ERRRRRR!

marino1348 said:
I don't know about you all but I am looking forward to next season. BillBillichick will hopefully lose his Co-ords and hopefully Mangini and Pees will go elsewhere ( maybe here). I think the patriots will lose their Lucky Charms . Maybe refs will stop drinking Patsy Juice before the games, fumbles will stop bouncing into their arms and challenges will stop favoring them almost every time. Hopefully we can beat them twice. And maybe we can catch a break or two sometime in the season. go Fins!
:yeahthat:

Did Harrison come back in the game? I hope he plays injured in the SB and gets hurt worse.

FiN.in.RI said:
They can't say he had control and they can't say it didn't touch the ground.

It should be overturned
True, but they don't have to support their ruling, just look for "conclusive" evidence against it. It's a pretty dodgy system to be sure.

and you know Belichek will shut out the Eagles. NE 17 PHI 0

Uggh

I hope the Eagles will destroy the cheap Pats.

Well that's definitely it.

Neither one of the teams I wanted to see won but the teams I thought would win did. NE & Philly are much better cold weather teams.

Gr8BambinoTy said:
now it's over! F*CK THE PATS!!!! sorry, cant help it, i just hate both the teams in the SB!!! now i have to be a TO/Eagles fan, ERRRRRR!
me too i feel your pain

I cant tell you how much i HATE them stupid cheating pats.

Back
Top Bottom