Official NE PITT Thread!!! | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NE PITT Thread!!!

It's bad when I have to be an Eagles fan next week :shakeno:

I loathe both teams, just loathe the pats a little bit more

TerryTate said:

me too both fans bases our ****y bout there teams. but the pats our just that much more ****ier. GO EAGLES!

I hate the Pats and I don't like seeing a team we beat, going to the SB for the 3rd time in 4 years. I have to give credit where credit is due, though. The Pats and (mostly) Belichick out-coached, out-played and out-lasted the number one seed in the NFL. Unlike most teams in today's NFL, there are no selfish players, talk-out-of-turn players and the coaches and staff speak with one voice. Belichick has designed a model and tradition built on discipline and selflessness that I think has been returned to the Dolphins (by Saban), and absent since the retirement of Shula.

F**k, the dynasty will end next year, thanks to Saban

TerryTate said:

Terry will probably ban me for this, but I like everything that the Pats are, talented and well coached. That is the Blueprint of what our team should be.

I just hope that Nick Saban comes from the same mould that BB does... ;)

I don't understand why they didn't put Maddox in. Ben almost lost last week's game and tried to give away this one too.

Desslar said:
I don't understand why they didn't put Maddox in. Ben almost lost last week's game and tried to give away this one too.
I feel that was a poor decision by Cowher, he should have tried it since they had everything to loose...

TerryTate said:

I really don't have anything against the Eagles- it's the FANS and the CITY of Philadelphia I hate. You must understand that I'm also a die-hard NJ Devils fans and most of the same deuchebags that come to Jersey for Devils-Flyers games are the same tools that root for the Eagles. I really don't want to see the city of Philadelphia win a championship- but if Philly has to win something, MUCH better the Eagles than the Flyers (I'd rather be stranded foodless on an island for 45 years than see the a--hole Flyers win a Stanley Cup) especially sice they're playing the Pats. Begrudgingly, Go Eagles.

Back
Top Bottom