*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK15 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel very anxious and weird about the game tomorrow.

I hope Tua does good without Waddle and Fuller

Wish they called up Merritt but they didn’t

Hoping to see the good DVP not the one that drop passes and gets hurt and leaves the game….

Division game. No Waddle. Ahh We still come out swinging and have our first big offensive game while our D makes ZW look like a bust. We are due folks. So gimme TUA and the fins with a 3 TD blowout victory!!

I think the offense might struggle a bit without Waddle, they've been using him so effectively I just can't see Wilson or Hollins stepping in his role.

The Jets though, look really weak on offense. No Moore, Davis and their starting LT George Fant is out which is a huge loss. Start the Dolphins D in your fantasy leagues this week.

I think the Dolphins win 20-6

I'm a little worried the bye week might kill the momentum this team had going. I hope the offense doesn't come off to a slow start.
Why would you even say that? We’re going to come out crisp, decisive, and fast.

Hoping to see the good DVP not the one that drop passes and gets hurt and leaves the game….
Dude. You too? Why? DVP will catch everything and play every snap.

I think the offense might struggle a bit without Waddle, they've been using him so effectively I just can't see Wilson or Hollins stepping in his role.

The Jets though, look really weak on offense. No Moore, Davis and their starting LT George Fant is out which is a huge loss. Start the Dolphins D in your fantasy leagues this week.

I think the Dolphins win 20-6
I don’t think that the offense skips a beat without waddle. I expect to see a lot of passes to TE & RB. Spreading the ball around for a very good game.

Without Fuller? Give me a break, if he has played with Fuller it was for 5 minutes before he got hurt against the Bills. And I don’t even remember Fuller playing in that game.

Without Fuller? Give me a break, if he has played with Fuller it was for 5 minutes before he got hurt against the Bills. And I don’t even remember Fuller playing in that game.

Lol yeah.

Just curious, had he retired during the season, would the phinz have gotten cap space this season?

I’m actually really nervous now, all the commentators have us winning some quite easily. I just hope the players don’t become complacent today. Treat every game like a one off SB.

Fins up and hope everyone from FH attending the game has a great day

Fins up

Good luck to the boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom