Official NFCC Green Bay @ Seattle Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFCC Green Bay @ Seattle Thread

Easy to see where Philbin gets this "lets coast with conservatve play" when the Dolphins have a lead.

Wilson made the 2 throws he had to to win. Tip of the hat to him.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

But he has 4 Ints.
Seriously? That normally loses. If Tannehill did that and won you know where the focus would be.

Absolutely. Mike McCarthy really screwed the pooch by not going for it on both of those 4th downs and cashing in those touchdown tokens. Green Bay could have scored three touchdowns and sealed the game right there.

Maybe, Mike was feeling queasy?

That fake field goal which turned into a TD throw is somethimg Philbin would never call...unlike Sneaky Pete Carroll.

That, the 2 pt conversion, & onside kick.

All things being equal, I was hoping to see Seattle do to New England what they did to the donkeys last yr. I convinced several people earlier this week that would be the ideal scenario for football in general.

The worst thing you can do in that situation is go into Dolphins Mode.

And that's exactly what GB did.

Maybe, Mike was feeling queasy?

That, the 2 pt conversion, & onside kick.

All things being equal, I was hoping to see Seattle do to New England what they did to the donkeys last yr. I convinced several people earlier this week that would be the ideal scenario for football in general.

I doubt Seattle plays that crappy for 3 1/2 quarters like they did today, but I hope the Colts beat the Pats today.

That's quite possibly the most bat**** crazy insane game I've ever seen in 30 years of watching football.

That's quite possibly the most bat**** crazy insane game I've ever seen in 30 years of watching football.

My friend Dan is a huge Packers fan....their fans must be feeling sick. If this had happened to Miami I am not sure how I'd handle it??

My friend Dan is a huge Packers fan....their fans must be feeling sick. If this had happened to Miami I am not sure how I'd handle it??

I'd need to check into a facility if that happened to the Dolphins in a playoff game. I'd be catatonic.

Wilson is phenomenal. I don't want to hear anyone's argument about him anymore. He had an awful game and showed up with balls of steel. Wow.

That's why I always say 'stats are for losers'. Franchise QBs come through when it matters the most and put it on their shoulders even if that means overcoming your own crappy play in the beginning.

But he has 4 Ints.

It is a mental make up to overcome 4 INTs. Franchise QBs have that. Tannehill would never have that mental make up. He'd sink to the bottom. Not sure if he will have that but right now he doesn't. It is something which you cannot teach or practice.

Seattle Seahawks — Team of Destiny in 2015.

I want the Pats to win against the Colts, just to see them get crushed by Seattle.

Also: I'm sick to death of Luck's pube beard.

Back
Top Bottom