Official NFCC Green Bay @ Seattle Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFCC Green Bay @ Seattle Thread

That's why I always say 'stats are for losers'. Franchise QBs come through when it matters the most and put it on their shoulders even if that means overcoming your own crappy play in the beginning.

It is a mental make up to overcome 4 INTs. Franchise QBs have that. Tannehill would never have that mental make up. He'd sink to the bottom. Not sure if he will have that but right now he doesn't. It is something which you cannot teach or practice.
Tannehill doesn't lack the mental make up? That is a baseless claim. Numerous times he has taken a beating or tossed tossing an int and came back. What you won't find is a game where he threw 4 int's. It's a testmant to the Shehawks defense and Special Teams that the game went to OT.

Tannehill doesn't lack the mental make up? That is a baseless claim. Numerous times he has taken a beating or tossed tossing an int and came back. What you won't find is a game where he threw 4 int's. It's a testmant to the Shehawks defense and Special Teams that the game went to OT.

4INTs, 3INTs...does it matter? Bottomline is that he failed to shoulder the team and attempt to will the team to a playoff spot.

:ast year twice....this year once....

But yeah, I understand. We use the build-in excuse that every team has great players and only the Dolphins have a roster full of second stringers.

I agree that it may be a bit premature to write off Tannehill's fortitude just yet, but regardless, anyone who can't see or admit that Russell Wilson has a special set of intangibles is blind and/or deluded. It's just no comparison at this point, and while I hope someday it will be, Tannehill (and the Dolphins) have a long way to go before we can talk about them in the same sentence...

Absolutely. Mike McCarthy really screwed the pooch by not going for it on both of those 4th downs and cashing in those touchdown tokens. Green Bay could have scored three touchdowns and sealed the game right there.

Stick your foot in your mouth again. Once again my theory proves to be correct. Team scoring 1 TD token are 0-5 in playoffs. When Green Bay failed to score more than 1 TD token their defense gave in like all do. The Seahawks gathered the other 4 TD Tokens and won the game. That is how it usually works. Stick around and you will learn something.

Stick your foot in your mouth again. Once again my theory proves to be correct. Team scoring 1 TD token are 0-5 in playoffs. When Green Bay failed to score more than 1 TD token their defense gave in like all do. The Seahawks gathered the other 4 TD Tokens and won the game. That is how it usually works. Stick around and you will learn something.

You go from defending an absurd statement, to denying you ever said it, back to defending it as the mood suits you. You really are the nyjunc of so-called Dolphins fans on this site.

:sidelol:

Anyway, I went out with a couple of friends for beers for the second half of this game and there was some Packers fan at the bar. Dude totally lost his mind and started screaming "THIS IS BULL****, THIS IS BULL****" and just completely flipping out. They finally asked him to leave and he was screaming "THIS IS ****ING BULL****" all the way out :lol:

You go from defending an absurd statement, to denying you ever said it, back to defending it as the mood suits you. You really are the nyjunc of so-called Dolphins fans on this site.

:sidelol:

Anyway, I went out with a couple of friends for beers for the second half of this game and there was some Packers fan at the bar. Dude totally lost his mind and started screaming "THIS IS BULL****, THIS IS BULL****" and just completely flipping out. They finally asked him to leave and he was screaming "THIS IS ****ING BULL****" all the way out :lol:

Can't stand when you are wrong. Twist it all you want. When is this mystery team going to win in the playofffs with 1 TD?
3 TD tokens wins, and 1 TD token leaves your defense hanging out to dry just like I said and you denied.

Can't stand when you are wrong. Twist it all you want. When is this mystery team going to win in the playofffs with 1 TD?
3 TD tokens wins, and 1 TD token leaves your defense hanging out to dry just like I said and you denied.

Here on FH, reputation became WPA, then arm length, then back to WPA.

I would like to suggest that WPA now become YPA and that vCash becomes TD Tokens.

Can't stand when you are wrong.

Wrong about what? You literally claimed that if one team doesn't score a touchdown, the other team will magically get a touchdown from the touchdown fairy. You actually said that.

This is a thing that you said, and that you now own.

Wrong about what? You literally claimed that if one team doesn't score a touchdown, the other team will magically get a touchdown from the touchdown fairy. You actually said that.

This is a thing that you said, and that you now own.

No you said it. I provide info that pertains to how the actual playoffs play out. You keep denying that it exists.

When you don't score TD's on offense it eventually erodes your defense. That's the way football works and that is all I said.

When Pitt, Cincy, Indy, Denver and GB all scored single TD in playoffs they exposed their defenses which all gave up close to 30 points. You only score 1 and they will score 3 or 4. Why is it so hard for you to accept that this is the norm and give me credit for bringing up a subject that pertains to the Dolphins and most of the playoff teams?

Back
Top Bottom