*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Three | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Three

lots of OT's gone lately too

Ozzy rules!!

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Are guards Ben Braden and Aviante Collins still available?

yes

Ozzy rules!!

I hope Miami spends all its remaining picks on Guards just so we don't have to hear about it until they all blow in Training Camp.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

C'mon Asiata. :(

I'd do your trade proposal a post above for him.

I hope Miami spends all its remaining picks on Guards just so we don't have to hear about it until they all blow in Training Camp.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

I'd do your trade proposal a post above for him.

Makes perfect sense value wise. If the team is twisting your arm, throw in a 2018 6th

Just read on ESPN that the Air Force won't waive active duty for NFL draft prospects. That should kill their chances of getting drafted.

The thing is. At this point in the draft you really should take bpa. i don't think drafting for need here is a good idea. Just grab the best players.

Just read on ESPN that the Air Force won't waive active duty for NFL draft prospects. That should kill their chances of getting drafted.

Not surprising. Once you're in the service, they own your life. Terrible thing but hats off to those who do it for us. Nothing against them at all.

Back
Top Bottom