*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Two | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Two

27s
Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero
Browns get a QB!! Kizer of Notre Dame.

At this point, with the talent left McMilan is a 3rd rounder imo.

I like Obi but isn't he a SS? If so we don't need him

Ozzy rules!!

So you'd let a woman repeatedly hit you?.You do know alot of woman can fight good and can cause harm right?.We arent in the 1940s.

I can run, move and dodge. I can defend myself without ever hitting a women. Only scumbags hit women.

Trade down, take Bowser..... Unless Cunningham is there.
?If one of these players are still there Miami will stay put:

Pat Elflein:. Pro bowl center and better guard than anything we have now. With Hernandez pal looking like he won't even make camp, this should be the pic. Center is huge and this guy is a great one. Exellent value at center and guard, 10- we year starter at center.

Chidobe Awuzie. If he is there, they have a dilemma as I think safety is there target and there are exellent safety's through round 3. Awuzie is just to good a cb to pass up and they won't.

Any of these safety's if there: they seemed locked on Obi. Good choice. Justin Evans (my fav) or Lorenzo Jerome who I think may be the safety steal of the draft.

Awuzie puts our our sub par nickle corner bobby mccain on the bench imediately a lot of versatility as he played all secondary spots and olb!!. Throw in the fact he is a big time special teamer (gunner) and I think he is the pick.

TANKERSLEY is the dark horse.

Everything I've seen seems to show Obi is not your prototype FS.

Back
Top Bottom