*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Two | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Two

I didn't like Obi before but I spent almost an hour on YouTube late last night falling in love with him. Wife was jelly. I hope he's there at 54 but doubt it. I want him, Cunningham, Jones, Williams, or Tankersely.

Edit. Didn't even realize Bowser was still on the board. Completely forgot about him.

Didn't list Lamp or Awuzie because no chance.

both networks suck running two picks behind all night

Ozzy rules!!

trade up with what? We don't have the picks for that and we're not drafting a guard in this round anyway

Ozzy rules!!

I disagree, we can trade up if we want to. How many late round guards have worked out for us? Lamp is the real deal and day one starter.

I didn't like Obi before but I spent almost an hour on YouTube late last night falling in love with him. Wife was jelly. I hope he's there at 54 but doubt it. I want him, Cunningham, Jones, Williams, or Tankersely.

They might have to trade up for him now. There's a run going on.

Good God that Zona defense with that versatility and flexibility. Damn I'm Jealous
:jawdrop:

Oh look, someone isnt breaking quarantine in the new Alien movie thats new.

both networks suck running two picks behind all night

Ozzy rules!!

The networks announce it as sone as the commisioner does... I wouldn't say they're behind. You could say the league is beind, seeing that it's already on social media by the time the league announces it. What would be the point of the network announcing things 3 or 4 minutes before the league does.

btw, where are you guys getting the picks from?

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom