*Official NHL Offseason Thread* | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official NHL Offseason Thread*

Nittymaki is gonna play through his torn labrum.....why do i not like this move? Cant he just get his surgery now, be out 8 weeks. Him playing through a nagging injury worries me.

WarriorWelker83 said:
Nittymaki is gonna play through his torn labrum.....why do i not like this move? Cant he just get his surgery now, be out 8 weeks. Him playing through a nagging injury worries me.

I think it would keep him out 3-4 months. I'm assuming he's going to be wearing a brace that'll limit his arm movement which will affect his play. I'm not a doctor but I believe a torn labrum is generally what happens when you dislocate a shoulder. I'm pretty positive it requires surgery and i'm guessing he pops his shoulder out a couple more times then decides to have surgery.

djfresh47 said:
I think it would keep him out 3-4 months. I'm assuming he's going to be wearing a brace that'll limit his arm movement which will affect his play. I'm not a doctor but I believe a torn labrum is generally what happens when you dislocate a shoulder. I'm pretty positive it requires surgery and i'm guessing he pops his shoulder out a couple more times then decides to have surgery.

It's one of his hip labrums that is injured.

At the moment, he looks to be alright, for now anyway. He got a cortisone shot and is suppose to return to practice on Tuesday.

dominizzo said:
Ribeiro traded to Stars for Niinimaa

whos gonna centre the 2nd line?
ahahah. Niinimaa is awful. Hes softer then charmin

Slappy8800 said:
I like the Sharks to take the cup this year myself.

I like the Flyers to win the Cup. :wink: So does Dominizzo.

Honus Joglund said:
It's one of his hip labrums that is injured.

At the moment, he looks to be alright, for now anyway. He got a cortisone shot and is suppose to return to practice on Tuesday.

I know nothing about hip labrums. Although injured or not I don't think it matters because Philly generally is a good regular season team and a team in the postseason that teams want to play because of their troubles at goalie.

Is there any NHL Sleepers i can take in a Fantasy league!! i neeed guys that will make impacts whos making the team!!

Is Wolski making the team Radulov?

dominizzo said:
Is there any NHL Sleepers i can take in a Fantasy league!! i neeed guys that will make impacts whos making the team!!

Is Wolski making the team Radulov?
Wolski is making the team easily.

THOMAS_54 said:
Wolski is making the team easily.

Hell, he might start the season with Hejduk and Sakic on the #1 line.

I think all "new" news should be moved to the "Official" NHL thread...

WooHoo...the season is here! I usually don't go crazy until about January but the way the Phins are playing right now I need something to take my mid of them...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom