*Official NHL Offseason Thread* | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official NHL Offseason Thread*

And you still have no goalies.

Another first round exit for Philly.

Crisis said:
And you still have no goalies.

Another first round exit for Philly.

I think the Flyers certainly have the talent to make it out of the first round.

Granted Robert Esche and Antero Nittymaki aren't exactly Marty Brodeur-esque. As usual.....

But they Flyers do have that dangerous first line

Gagne-Forsberg-Knuble

And a solid second line in

Carter-Calder-Richards

Some speed in those two lines with Umberger and Kapanen figuring into the team somewhere.

Derian Hatcher will be back healthy.....(yay).....:rolleyes: .....But apparently he's lost weight and is faster and healthier than ever.....

Mike Rathje, Freddie Meyer, a much healthier defense.

They dont have a Stanley Cup goalie, a true veteran leader, or a stellar defense so they dont have a prayer of making the cup finals, or even the eastern finals. But i think they'll be better than last year and could very well win the Atlantic.

dominizzo said:
Roman Flyers Rule!! LOOk for Clarke to get a power foward for the 2nd line!!

Fyers will win cupshhh

hows he gonna do that? No gm wants to deal with him.

So today at work I got to meet Islanders prospect Blake Comeau. I was the only one in the store who knew who he was.

The season cannot start soon enough. I don't have link or anything but I was told that Tim Connolly skated for the first time on monday or tuesday. I don't know how true that is cause i'm too lazy to look it up.

dominizzo said:
Roman Flyers Rule!! LOOk for Clarke to get a power foward for the 2nd line!!

Fyers will win cupshhh

Yeah Nizzo it is the Flyers year. I might have to get the NHL Ticket...do they still have this on DirecTV? OLN is just so dull. :rolleyes:

The Kings just completed a BRILLIANT deal.

They acquired Jack Johnson (and Oleg Tverdovsky) from the 'Canes for Tim Gleason and Eric Belanger.

As smart as Jim Rutherford looked last year winning the Cup, he's gonna look that stupic in three years when Jack Johnson becomes what he is going to be...

Steller move for the Kings (Dean Lombardi is at it again, quietly building a good young hockey team) and a moronic move by the 'Canes.

Modano not the Captain anymore...could he be on the way out of Dalals come the deadline?

Slappy8800 said:
Modano not the Captain anymore...could he be on the way out of Dalals come the deadline?
:eek:

Depends on his cap number and how the Stars start the season.

If they start slow the Stars could end up talking to another slow starting team that needs a shake up.

Back
Top Bottom