*Official NHL Offseason Thread* | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official NHL Offseason Thread*

Where do you guys get your jerseys? I'm looking to get a personalized authentic but the cheapest I can find is like $270.

The NHL owners changed the curve on the blade rule today.

Your'e now allowed to have a 3/4" curve. (I think the old rule was 1/2"). The Euro players will LOVE this rule change.

Reports out of Vancouver are they 'Nucks are matching the offer to Ryan Kesler, the announcement will be made tomorrow.

Opening day of TC today. :hump:

Nice to see my boy Kubina with a Leafs jersey and hopefully Tlutsy and Pogge continue shining as they did in the rookie tourny.

clear.gif

the logo ruins it

Pink_Dove said:
Opening day of TC today. :hump:

Nice to see my boy Kubina with a Leafs jersey and hopefully Tlutsy and Pogge continue shining as they did in the rookie tourny.

Last one to sign: Stajan signs 2 year deal worth 1.75 million - White and Kronwall don't need to clear waivers which may play an impact in the battle for the last 2 D spots - Interesting to see who comes out as Sundins wingman this year: Steen, Pon or Antropov - Leafs taking a long look at Russian Alexander Suglobov

d-day said:
Last one to sign: Stajan signs 2 year deal worth 1.75 million - White and Kronwall don't need to clear waivers which may play an impact in the battle for the last 2 D spots - Interesting to see who comes out as Sundins wingman this year: Steen, Pon or Antropov - Leafs taking a long look at Russian Alexander Suglobov

Huge Ian White fan. Based on last season's play, he's in our top 4 with MCcabe on that second pairing. Kubina and Kabs anchor the top one. The 3rd pairing is Cola and Gill I suppose. Kronwall is softer than Aki Berg so he won't be the one taking that 6th spot from Gill. It might be Jay Harrison near the end. We're 1000x better if the cookie crumbles like that than last year. I just hope Raycroft finds his old form. I don't want to see Antropov anywhere near Sundin. Put Tucks and Steen on his wings. From what I've read, Suglobov is all flash. No defensive game and selfish as heck. Considering we got him for Ken Klee and he *might* grow into a player, I'm not complaining.

MillerTime said:
What is that thing? It looks like a blonde wig or a rolled up furry animal...not exactly the most intimidating sight. Not quite as bad as the fisherman logo the isles had a few years ago, at least the color scheme is nice, but that mascot takes a seat next to mr met as the stupidest thing this side of an Alexei Yashin contract.

Pink_Dove said:
Huge Ian White fan. Based on last season's play, he's in our top 4 with MCcabe on that second pairing. Kubina and Kabs anchor the top one. The 3rd pairing is Cola and Gill I suppose. Kronwall is softer than Aki Berg so he won't be the one taking that 6th spot from Gill. It might be Jay Harrison near the end. We're 1000x better if the cookie crumbles like that than last year. I just hope Raycroft finds his old form. I don't want to see Antropov anywhere near Sundin. Put Tucks and Steen on his wings. From what I've read, Suglobov is all flash. No defensive game and selfish as heck. Considering we got him for Ken Klee and he *might* grow into a player, I'm not complaining.

I don't see Kabs and Mccabe split up this year - My money is on a Tuck and Peca line - Steen and Sundin would be a good bet as well - Borje Salmings jersey goes up this season, brings me back to the Mike Palmateer days... :wink:

that isnt sp bad with the text...i cant find the actual jerseys tho..link anyone?

The white ones are hideous..

I don't mind the blue ones though.

Back
Top Bottom