***Official Oklahoma Sooners Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Oklahoma Sooners Thread***

AirFishOne

3peat Big XII Champs!
Reaction score
:lol: This forum needs a lil more diversity

Basicaly, if our QB (hopefully Sam Bradford) is a little bit better than mediocre, we should have no problem winning the Big XII.

Best case scenario = National champs

Worst Case scenario = 9-3

Disaster/Apoctalyptic = 7-5

Stars to look forward to
OFFENSE: RB Allen Patrick, RB Chris Brown, RB Demarco Murray, WR Malcolm Kelly, OT Phil Loadholt (6'9 345 lbs)
DEFENSE: DT Demarcus Granger, DT Gerald McCoy, LB Ryan Reynolds, LB Mike Reed, CB Reggie Smith, CB Marcus Walker

Games to look forward to
Miami @ Oklahoma
Oklahoma v.s Texas (Dallas)
Texas A&M @ Oklahoma

You guys just need a QB and the sky is the limits. Its killing you guys not having a good QB

:lol: this thread is going to be the little train that kept on tootin'...and tootin'...and tootin'..

Bradford is going to be the QB? I though Halzle was a lock.

That running game is insane and anyone named 'Loadholt' leading the way, you know is going to make a name for himself.

As for the D, I like that freshman Reed, he's nasty. I remember when Ryan Reynolds came into college FB too, I thought he was going to light it up, so this could be his year.

Should be a good year for the OU. Can't wait to see that Miami game. I really wanted to see Miami/OU in the 2001 NC and neither team is what they were then, but it's better than a kick in the pants (one would assume).

:lol: this thread is going to be the little train that kept on tootin'...and tootin'...and tootin'..

Bradford is going to be the QB? I though Halzle was a lock.

That running game is insane and anyone named 'Loadholt' leading the way, you know is going to make a name for himself.

As for the D, I like that freshman Reed, he's nasty. I remember when Ryan Reynolds came into college FB too, I thought he was going to light it up, so this could be his year.

Should be a good year for the OU. Can't wait to see that Miami game. I really wanted to see Miami/OU in the 2001 NC and neither team is what they were then, but it's better than a kick in the pants (one would assume).

I wish Mike Reed was a freshman, but he's a junior (a JUCO transfer)

About the QB, I want Bradford to be QB, he looks like the most balanced in terms of calmness in the pocket, descision making, athletic ability, and he has the best long ball out of the 3. Its smart to think however that Stoops might go with experience with Halze liek he's done before.

OU Miami should have played in 2002, had we not have brainfarted against OSU and A&M there would be no conversation about that "pass interfence" agaisnt tOSU. However it would of been interesting to see OU play Miami with those Big XII Officials they used :lol:

*Patssuck456 sits down and listens to the crickets chirping*

How is the worst case scenario not the worst record possible? By definition that doesn't make much sense.

Lets see....me....hysterkill (to some extent) and....

:err:

yeah, i guess you could call me a casual fan...i just love college football, period. used to get quite a few oklahoma games here but not so much anymore, and i buy 3 or 4 a year on dvd, and always pretty entertaining to watch OU.. not a huge fan, but would root for them in most games they play..other than that, don't think we have too many oklahoma fans on this site except AFO

Oklahoma: it's better to leave Sooner than later.

Go Canes Baby

This threads reminds me a lot of Oklahoma....

BORING! :snooze:

[mod]please refrain from inappropriate comments regarding sexual orientation. This isn't the place for that[/mod]
Like your jokes? :chuckle:

Most importantly, it makes me laugh, and thats all that matters too me. :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom