***Official Oklahoma Sooners Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Oklahoma Sooners Thread***

[mod]Do not circumvent the profanity filter[/mod]
Let me guess: All you Homa's are waiting till after the Sept 8th meeting b/c you too worried about the *** kickin your going to recieve in Normal, OK.

[mod]Do not circumvent the profanity filter[/mod]
Let me guess: All you Homa's are waiting till after the Sept 8th meeting b/c you too worried about the *** kickin your going to recieve in Normal, OK.

Wow your pretty confident especially after last season's success.

Yall beat Duke by 5 right? Houston by 1?

OMG Miami surely is superior, heaven help us!

Wow your pretty confident especially after last season's success.

Yall beat Duke by 5 right? Houston by 1?

OMG Miami surely is superior, heaven help us!

Is that what they call that?

I can't wait til the Gators play the Canes!!!
Hope the Sooners kill them!

I cant beleive i am about to do this but i think the sooners are going to trash the huricanes? why? because right now ou is much better then most of the teams in the sec or whatever confrense you clowns moved to. even though i am osu all the way and as much as sometimes want to strangle some ou fans . i have to come help fellow dolphin fan from the political madness that is about to erupt here. the dolphins would have won 5 superbowls already if tightends pettigrew and gresham (sorry if i mispelled his name ) along with a.d. peterson were on the team.

by the way remember to vote for hilliary clinton she is a hot mama this was a paid messege bt hilliary's ex lover.:sidelol:

OU wont kill Miami, and Miami wont kill OU.

Miami's defense is still one of the best in the country which can keep them in any game.

Same with OU's defense, the only reason I give OU the edge in this one is due to the secondary, we will have one of if not the best in country. Plus Stoops has only lost twice at Memorial Stadium since arriving in december of 98.

Miami fans will say that OU is unproven at QB, while thats true, look at what Colt McCoy did last year, I for one think that much of his success came from have one of the best O-Lines (3 of them were NFL calibur players) and having one of the top WR cores in the Big XII. Now this year OU's O-line is one of the best in the land (I think I read an article that said we have the biggest O-line in the nation) plus a great backfield and a great WR core.

Final Score: Oklahoma 27 Miami 21

I cant beleive i am about to do this but i think the sooners are going to trash the huricanes? why? because right now ou is much better then most of the teams in the sec or whatever confrense you clowns moved to. even though i am osu all the way and as much as sometimes want to strangle some ou fans . i have to come help fellow dolphin fan from the political madness that is about to erupt here. the dolphins would have won 5 superbowls already if tightends pettigrew and gresham (sorry if i mispelled his name ) along with a.d. peterson were on the team.

by the way remember to vote for hilliary clinton she is a hot mama this was a paid messege bt hilliary's ex lover.:sidelol:

:sidelol:

Ummm no there not. They are a good team, But they are not better than the Top teams in the SEC. However they are better than the bottom teams

:sidelol:

Ummm no there not. They are a good team, But they are not better than the Top teams in the SEC. However they are better than the bottom teams

Who's to say honestly who's better at this point? While Teabow played some last year, he wont come in while the defense is wondering "When did Chris Leak turn white?" anymore. Defenses will be much more prepared for him. So you guys are pretty much us, loaded at every position, except quarterback, but you are a lil further ahead because Teabow has alot of exp. and playing time.

LSU was obliterated in the draft, but I know they still have quality talent to step in, but still itll be hard to replace 3 starting WRs and a once in a lifetime quarterback (talent wise). Especially since Periloux (sp?) was kicked off the team, that still must hurt the depth at such a crucial position.

Arkansas will go as far as Darren McFadden can bring them, (which last year was still pretty far) he obviously wont have much help.

Alabama....havent they already won the national title yet? Man, how many is that now....? 1...2...33..34..78....??? :D

I agree with you that OU probably at this point isnt as good as the top SEC teams NOW, im just sharing my opinion.

Who's to say honestly who's better at this point? While Teabow played some last year, he wont come in while the defense is wondering "When did Chris Leak turn white?" anymore. Defenses will be much more prepared for him. So you guys are pretty much us, loaded at every position, except quarterback, but you are a lil further ahead because Teabow has alot of exp. and playing time.

:hmmm:

When did Chris Leak turn white?? Don't know where your going with that one. I think every team in the SEC knows who Tim Tebow is and no they don't really know how to prepare for him because not many teams saw him air it out last year. And yes he can air it out, to the tune of almost 10,000 yards in high school. Its alittle early to be judging these teams.

:hmmm:

When did Chris Leak turn white?? Don't know where your going with that one. I think every team in the SEC knows who Tim Tebow is and no they don't really know how to prepare for him because not many teams saw him air it out last year. And yes he can air it out, to the tune of almost 10,000 yards in high school. Its alittle early to be judging these teams.

Ok, Chris Leak is in, then all the sudden, a white quarterback (Tebow) is under center.

And yes, teams will know how to prepare for him, especially throughout the season when their is film of him running the offense and not coming in to run a draw or throw a couple passes.

Im sure he can air it out, however countless hot shot HS QBs never live up to the hype, Clausen family ring any bells?

Tebow is a good player however, but dont deny that teams will know how to play him better than last year.

Ok, Chris Leak is in, then all the sudden, a white quarterback (Tebow) is under center.

And yes, teams will know how to prepare for him, especially throughout the season when their is film of him running the offense and not coming in to run a draw or throw a couple passes.

Im sure he can air it out, however countless hot shot HS QBs never live up to the hype, Clausen family ring any bells?

Tebow is a good player however, but dont deny that teams will know how to play him better than last year.

Obviously as the season goes on there will be film, thats not my point. I meant the beginning of the season, no they will not know how to prepare because there will be no film of him running the full offense. This will be a new offense with him behind center for sure. The only people that have seen that are his teammates. Unless there are other teams watching film of the spring game.

No worries here anyway, they knew what was coming from him last season and couldn't stop him.

Obviously as the season goes on there will be film, thats not my point. I meant the beginning of the season, no they will not know how to prepare because there will be no film of him running the full offense. This will be a new offense with him behind center for sure. The only people that have seen that are his teammates. Unless there are other teams watching film of the spring game.

No worries here anyway, they knew what was coming from him last season and couldn't stop him.

Thats what I dont understand, how could teams not see the draw coming? Every time I watched Florida play, the majority of his plays were draws. Was Florida's o-line real good? Do yall return alot or did some graduate?

Back
Top Bottom