Official "Other" NBA Teams Thread | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official "Other" NBA Teams Thread

finzforever3000 said:
I'll take the Clips by 6.Theyre hot and the Knicks,well theyre still the same ole' Knicks.

Knicks will pull away with a ten or so lead in the third only to squander it in end...badly.

Phinz4Life said:
Knicks will pull away with a ten or so lead in the third only to squander it in end...badly.
Well its in Ny...Hmmm true I could see this scenario happening,only I dont think it'll take to the 3rd for the Clips to get going.The Knicks better be ready to run.

What do you guys think about the Pistons over the Hawks at 10.5 and the Mavs over the Lakers at 11. I am thinking about taking the Pistons and Mavs with a 6 point teaser bringing the spreads down to 4.5 and 5. I know the Pistons should beat the Hawks by 4.5 considering they beat them a couple days ago by almost 30 but I am not sure about the Lakers I think they could make it a game what are some of your insists on these games.

chris84chambers said:
no coaching change they got mcmillan and has done good cuz 17 wins no1 thought that with this young team
Give him time to get his players there.May not be this year but I think he can get them to the playoffs.

The Pistons lost to the Hawks. :sidelol:

I don't even want to talk about our patheic game against the Lakers. The Lakers just owned us tonight and Kobe owned T-mac tonight. You can't get 11 points and expect to win a game T-Mac.

We finally made ourselves a trade. Earlier today, we traded Lonny Baxter to the Bobcats for Keith Bogans. This is a good trade I think because we needed a young guard who can play defense and a good rotation man. This could mean that we can now trade Wesley or Anderson for a PG or a PF because we really need them. Alston has been playing pretty damn good lately, but I want a PG that I can trust run the offense and pass it to Yao more because he doesn't get the ball like he should be getting.

Here is the link. http://www.nba.com/rockets/news/Rockets_Acquire_Keith_Bogans_f-167572-822.html

Just heard that we are now trying to trade Derek Anderson. He was complaning about not getting any PT and I much perfer the other guards that we have. Hopefully we can get us a good player or a 1st in return.

Ace88 said:
Just heard that we are now trying to trade Derek Anderson. He was complaning about not getting any PT and I much perfer the other guards that we have. Hopefully we can get us a good player or a 1st in return.

OOOO OOOO...I'll take him!

Back
Top Bottom