*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

Tannehill caused a 14 point swing with his ****ty pass that should have gone for 7, thus erasing the Pats 7 on the 95 yd drive from the INT.
So score should be 14-10 Miami. See how that works. QB is the problem.

Things look bad right now. Worst case scenario bad. LBs will drag this D into the ground and Coyle's entire scheme is soft as ****. Tannehill's a wreck. This is the time when optimism hits realism and its a violent ****ing collision.

Tanny hasn't thrown a good ball yet, that has to change right now, his ball location is terrible

This is looking like 2009 when our defense was a fantasy gold mine for opposing offensive players. I'm starting everyone I have against our D from here on out. Already had Gronk going for this week.

Tannehill doesn't have a deep ball. Brady has a deep ball to midget Edelman. That's the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Game far from over, but it is time to respond.

If Tannehill doesn't shine, to me, it's on Philbin. He let Sherman overly influence the biggest decision for the franchise by pushing for him at QB. The went with potential instead of proven success. We shall see. Next drive would be a great time to prove me wrong.

I guess it's about time to start spending time in the draft forum.

So they dont look good right now. Tanny looks like a rookie. Maybe even worse. Its still early however.

D is overmatched by Edelman. Gronk left open for an entire route.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back
Top Bottom