*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

I don't care about the criticism, you are just a garbage poster. You only post when bad things happen and you're just pathetic. All you do is bash bash bash, maybe once you could just stfu and watch the game. Go suck on your dick shaped cigar and brag a little more about it.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

LOFL, looks at my posts in the past, many of them are cheerleading and hyping the team and players. When bad **** happens, everyone is on it. Some people just cannot be realistic and face the facts. I point out the flaws others may fail to see or care not to see. That makes me a GREAT poster. I know my ****, so dont worry about that!

Bills just got a TD!!! (oh am I not supposed to say that?)

Indefensible.

We all saw the signs in preseason when we only scored three points in a half against the Cowboys defense. Now it's carrying over. Tannehill blows.

Careful, there are a lot of Tanny fans on this board. You will get chastised for speaking the truth.

This last play is going to haunt me the rest of this season. Our best CB lets a TE run past him and watching as he catches a TD pass right in front of him.

our qb sucks and so does our defense but i think we should take O lineman in next years draft

Take care of the football and they are in this game if not ahead.

Tanny has been gross this game thus far. Looks totally rattled.

Cubs and Dolphins fans every year get excited then they watch the first game and reality sets in.

So far lots of guys owe WV props for being spot on about Tanny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOFL, looks at my posts in the past, many of them are cheerleading and hyping the team and players. When bad **** happens, everyone is on it. Some people just cannot be realistic and face the facts. I point out the flaws others may fail to see or care not to see. That makes me a GREAT poster. I know my ****, so dont worry about that!

Bills just got a TD!!! (oh am I not supposed to say that?)

Believe me, I know your post history. Same ****, different game thread. Completely predictable.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom