*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

Crowd is really late getting in today. Later then usual.

The trash talking in the shade of the breezeways must be at hurricane level today.

Every NE game I attended at Miami was bereft with loud, tough talk.

My favorite exchange was with a NE radio host.

NE FAN: "You should be kissing our Super Bowl rings!"
ME: "I'll tell you what. I'll kiss your undefeated season Super Bowl ring. What? The Patsies don't have one of those? Oh...too bad."

Time to go out to the field!

tumblr_ll3jgmsPho1qzbiyjo1_500-1.gif

The Fins lack of handling success is a huge question that has not been answered.

BTW, if I hear one more Florida media guy talk about the weather....it is not that bad.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

I hope the Fins maul them. I just do not think they are in the Pats league...sorry.

The Fins will still be in it the last two weeks of the year. Still much alive.

Miami will have to answer success at some point if they're ever going to win.

Let's go dolphins!!! Let's get the W and show everyone we are a playoff team and shut up all the doubters!
We got this!!!!!!!

This was the last game Miami won against NE. This was the game me and my daughter attended:

12/06/2009 New England Patriots vs.Miami Dolphins Miami-22 NE -21

COME ON FINS! YOU GOT THIS!

gary-1.gif

Dolphins lose this game they are a fraud. Depleted pats team at home with playoffs on the line.

Game time!

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Gooooooooooooo fins!

Back
Top Bottom