*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

Huge game today! Look forward to the Fins continuing their good play. I expect a lot of yards on the ground and a big day by Charles Clay.

I mean seriously! Can the Patriots win? Yes, we've seem them win against us all the time. But you really seem to be giving us NO chance. Where's your Dolphin spirit damnit?

We all know Brady does not give a damn about the weapons around him....no way we get off to the same start we did against them in New England. That was a dream scenario, and we still lost the game. I don't know what it is going to take to beat this team, but we can't afford to screw up when they are severely undermanned. I have seen it many times, but we might beat ourselves more than the Patriots beat us.

I expect us to win, but its not going to be a walk in the park by any means.

I mean seriously! Can the Patriots win? Yes, we've seem them win against us all the time. But you really seem to be giving us NO chance. Where's your Dolphin spirit damnit?

He is like this every Sunday. His head is on a swivel when it comes to pre-game.

I dont think Garner is good enough to be a starter on a regular basis.

I don't believe the Shannon Sharpe narrative on the Pats offense. Not sleeping on it.

I just really want to see this team respond given such a big opportunity. This is what concerns me the most, they will need to close in this game, if they don't it will be another heartbreak.

A loss and we are still in it, but a win would do a ton seemingly for this team going forward.

I got absolutely nothing out of that Miami Dolphin hug fest that Dan just served up.

I hope the team notches up the intensity level against this dreaded nemesis.

Its a game of adjustments. It doesn't matter if someone get up 20, still have to make plays and make the proper adjustments for 4 qtrs.

woohoo it's the freaking patriots do you really need anything to help you get up for this game?

Back
Top Bottom