*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL PATRIOTS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

I want the Bengals to win so they have something to play for the last week of the year.

No. Hayden... if the Bengals lose today and then lose to the Ravens in week 17, Baltimore wins the division. Miami would beat Cincinnati in the Wild Card tiebreaker. We ABSOLUTELY want Pittsburgh to win today.

Pittsburgh win today means Miami controls its own playoff destiny.

No. Hayden... if the Bengals lose today and then lose to the Ravens in week 17, Baltimore wins the division. Miami would beat Cincinnati in the Wild Card tiebreaker. We ABSOLUTELY want Pittsburgh to win today.

Pittsburgh win today means Miami controls its own playoff destiny.

I guess I keep looking at this as the Fins are going to drop a game and NOT go 10-6. In the case of winning out...yes, you would be right.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

For those who say weather won't matter I've got to disagree. I came from 50degree NC and am sweating my dong off just drinking a pbr. Its going to be rough for NE

It does not matter. Nice weather for a game. That is about it.

Sorry, 85 degrees in the summer is cool for me buy after my body acclimated to winter im dying. The guys from NE will be no different.

I am feeling good going into this game. Everything is seemingly in our favor. . .

SO undoubtedly this will be a Dolphins disaster. Strap in Phish and keep your beers near, this one will likely be unpleasant.

Phins up!

Dude, I have lived here my whole life and I also sweat balls in 85 degrees. Its not you, its everyone lol

Miami does good against NE at home! I have been to recent games where Miami pulled it out at the end.

A few years ago, I took my daughter to the NE vs. Mia game. It was her birthday. She was screaming non-stop during the game, and was so loud, could be heard on the broadcast when we replayed it.

A fat old NE Patriot fan finally stood up near the end of the 4th Quarter and told her to "shut the f up!"

Everyone in that section freaked out on the guy. He had to leave. It was classic!

90 minutes till kickoff. Just took my dog for a big walk. Got my old school Dolphin's hat and jersey on....I cannot think of a bigger game over the past five years. I have a good feeling about today....let's do it and win this one!!!!

I have a feeling this is one of those moments that turn this team into a playoff caliber squad.

Let's go Fins! It's gut-up time. Go get some!

Super pumped about this........:crazy::woot::420::rimshot::iwantmore::couch3:

The Pats are going to come out with some exotic early and try to score first. Can Miami adjust? The Pats thrive in spots like this. Scared.

Eek

TomBradywaterslide-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom