Official Phillies Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Phillies Thread

Doc was good after giving up the early homer that made it 2-0. No way we shouls have lost 2 out of 3 to Pittsburgh. Looks like everyone is starting to hit again. Phillies left 16 men on base, or it could have been 14-3. Utley made a really nice defensive catch and got three hits. Bring on the Dodger Dogs!!!!!

Doc was good after giving up the early homer that made it 2-0. No way we shouls have lost 2 out of 3 to Pittsburgh. Looks like everyone is starting to hit again. Phillies left 16 men on base, or it could have been 14-3. Utley made a really nice defensive catch and got three hits. Bring on the Dodger Dogs!!!!!
I'll be going to the game Wednesday, and the Cubs game Thursday.

I'll be going to the game Wednesday, and the Cubs game Thursday.

That should be fun. I am going to watch the Phillies when they play the Rockies here in Colorado Aug. 1-3rd. Lee looked really good tonight. Not many walks. Looks like we drafted Larry Greene in the MLB Draft. It sounds like he is a smaller version of Ryan Howard with a lot of power.

Another loss today, 6-2 to the Dodgers. Hopefully we turn it around with Hamels tomorrow with me at the game.

Hamels is killing it right now. I was in Pittsburgh to see him throw the 8 inning 1 hitter. But the bats just can't hit. The Phillies lost that game in 12 innings because they could only get 1 run. It's pathetic right now.

Great game to be at tonight. Hamels had a great game, 8 innings and 10 K's. Howard had a HR. Hopefully we get another win tomorrow against the Cubs. I'll have center field seats for this one.

Good game tonight by Halladay. Provided just enough runs for our bullpen which had a bad game. Still good to get a 7-5 win.

Nice 7-1 win today. Lee pitched another good game. It was nice to see Utley hit a HR. Hopefully we get the game tomorrow to make it three out of four against the Cubs.

Utley is starting to hit the ball hard once again. Lee did a really nice job. It looks like the Marlins are fading fast and it is going to come down to us and the Braves in the NL East. But there are still about 100 games to be played.

Utley is starting to hit the ball hard once again. Lee did a really nice job. It looks like the Marlins are fading fast and it is going to come down to us and the Braves in the NL East. But there are still about 100 games to be played.
That's how it usually is with the Marlins. They start out great, but then fade during the season.

Back
Top Bottom