Official Playoff Thread of the New England Patriots | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Playoff Thread of the New England Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
nephinsfan said:
Using your logic, should'nt there be something to the fact that the Broncos beat the Pats already this year?

Yes, very observant of you. The Broncos were a better team during the regular season than the Pats :tongue:. Hence, the Broncos are favored by Vega$ to win this game.

But then again, I shouldn't need to tell a great Fins fan such as yourself anything about regular season greatness - you guys have got it pretty much mastered after about 30 years of practice. :jawdrop:

Wandering Athol said:
Yes, very observant of you. The Broncos were a better team during the regular season than the Pats :tongue:. Hence, the Broncos are favored by Vega$ to win this game.

But then again, I shouldn't need to tell a great Fins fan such as yourself anything about regular season greatness - you guys have got it pretty much mastered after about 30 years of practice. :jawdrop:

as opposed to what......mastering about four years of it?

nephinsfan said:
Once again a pats fan using the past as an example of how their opponent should play now, all while using the argument that the pats are a different team now than they were 8 weeks ago.

Using your logic, should'nt there be something to the fact that the Broncos beat the Pats already this year?

Funny how you ignored the first part of the post though.

Missed field goal, off target passes, fumbles, dropped passes…. Wow, I guess the Broncos just “Out-execute†the Pats.

Agua said:
Oh, I definitely believe that. If Plummer pulls a deer-in-headlight game like he did with us, it won't be close. If you don't get 3+ t/o though, Denver should throttle you.

Called it. We need to bounce this thread in the air a little while, like a beach ball.

Well this thread is offically over. Maybe Brady can go cry some more about losing his first playoff game. From the start of the season, Brady has went 22-0 when the temp is lower then 40 degrees and 9-0 in the playoffs. Now he is 22-1 and 10-1 after the Pats season. I'm loving every minute of it. :chuckle:

First, I congratulate the New England Patriots for their great run. Truly amazing feat, 3 super bowls in 4 years.

Now that I've got that out of the way....

CYA, PATSIES!!!!

This thread can be closed now.

The Patriots will be lucky to get in as a wild card next year.

:D :D :D :D :D

Thread closed. Pats are no longer in the playoffs. :sidelol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom