*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14

At the game, that man down field penalty changed the momentum of this game. Would've been 1st and 10 at the thirty with the chance to go up 17-0 before the half.

Damn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just can't count on this defense. We need to evaluate our defensive coaches in detail at the end of the season and see if there's better alternatives out there. I bet there are.

Baltimore has all the momentum my friend.

Miami is a mentally weak team that when anything rolls down on them, they melt.

Faith Hayden....we moved the ball, we scored points, we had an interception. We certainly weren't going to shut Baltimore out. They are a professional team as well...

Now it is crunch time. We get the ball to begin the 2nd half. How bad do we want this? We need to come out and punch them in the mouth.....

Also, I'm getting concerned about our "D"-line. We had almost no pressure in that first half. We have to get after Flacco in the 2nd half.

Time for Philbin to do his job and make adjustments at half...If it keeps going like the last qtr Fins lose this game by 21

this is what happens when you place your defensive hopes on a broken old fogey and put no depth behind him while standing pat with trash LBs.

we play great for a quarter and a half, then we turn into a big steaming pile of dog doo, smdh, wtf.

Tannehill and the offense are going to have to wake up and find a way to score on every possession in the 2nd half.

Except we shut them out for 27 minutes, picked Flacco off once, and sacked him twice.

but CHOKED when it truly mattered and let up a 97 yard drive to deflate all the momentum, but guess that doesnt matter...

The lack of pressure on the QB is unacceptable. Wake and Vernon need to nut up. Now.

Zero pressure on Flacco today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except we shut them out for 27 minutes, picked Flacco off once, and sacked him twice.

What game are you watching? Flacco has hit the floor twice in this game, and one was a QB slide. He hasn't been sacked at all. And that INT was just a terrible throw/decision by him. It was a terribly defended drive. We got lucky.

You just can't count on this defense. We need to evaluate our defensive coaches in detail at the end of the season and see if there's better alternatives out there. I bet there are.

Not since 1975

Back
Top Bottom