*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14

idiot radio announcer, "you can't blame the defense...." Bull crap. They let the ravens offense just drive right down the field in 3 minutes. Right down their throat

uhhh, let's see what philbin decides to do, Kneel?

Stanford is so ****ing slow going over the top

stop blaming him for everything that happens i have more issue with the lame ass pass rush, and i don't want to hear **** about how good their line is, wake is supposed to be all pro where the **** is he

When the going gets tough Philbin and his team crap themselves.

No pressure on Flacco. even when they blitz. I dream of the day when Tannehill gets that kind of pass protection.

Lack of physical and mental toughness showed in that quarter. Philbin's Finesse Fins.

thats on the defense, blame coyle, overrated coordinator for the most overrated D in the league

Backbreaking demoralizing game changing TD drive right there. What a piece of **** display of defense that was. This team can't do jack ****. Should be so embarrassed. Nothing to be happy about after this first half. Nothing what so ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Except we shut them out for 27 minutes, picked Flacco off once, and sacked him twice.

Our defense when the other team is in the 2 minute offense is totally pathetic. Its unreal that we can't adjust. Never any pressure. Let them sit back and throw. Teams should go to their 2 minute offense all game.

U can bet the house patriots will

there were 4 great catches on that drive. I dont know what you guys are watching. The D was right there on a lot of the those perfect pass and catches.

You've got to be kidding me. Wide open receivers. No pressure in the world rushing 6 guys at times. This defense sucks. Period.

Only way to correct that end of the half is to come out and get the 7 right back. But I feel a 3 and out and Baltimore either tying or taking the lead.

How did Miami not see that bluff called by Harballs and Kubiak, lining up in a run formation knowing Miami will use one of their timeouts. Miami should have NOT used a time out and let the Ravens have to audible.

D allowed that drive, refs changed the whole game with the bull**** call on the 30 yard completion.

Back
Top Bottom