*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5 | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL RAVENS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 5

That's what happens when Tanny can't throw the ball correctly... FG... I'm talking about the Mike Wallace deep throw, not the endzone throw where PI wasn't called.

Obvious pass interference and the announcers are clueless thinking we're booing because of kicking a FG.

No kill instincts would have gone for it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

God damn it! Another terrible throw.

That throw to Gibson wasn't terrible. That hit him on the hand. If Webb doesn't grab him and slow him down which was clearly a PI unless if you are the ref staring right the play, it would have been a clear TD.

baby steps, but these balls to Wallace need to be in stride not under thrown. That's a td all day if it's a well thrown ball

Score is now 6-6 and momentum is shifting toward the Dolphins. The offense is getting in sync.

Avoid turnovers and we can win this.

That's what happens when Tanny can't throw the ball correctly... FG

Glad that people understand some deep balls can be underthrown and that it isn't all on the WR when he has to wait on the ball....but seriously quit whining, it was still a 50 yard play and if not for a bad PI no call we would have had a sure chance at 7.

Back
Top Bottom